No news in 3 months!

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Nov 22, 2018 12:58

Abydos wrote:Don't worry, I'm going crazy with this pinch and zoom in mobile browser too (broken tapatalk).

Hate this!

Dragoonn
Gryphon Knight

Postby Dragoonn » Nov 22, 2018 14:29

the only funny thing about this post is that u guys think that this server is still alive..
Wake up. Uthgard is dead and wont come back!

Give a look around .....

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 22, 2018 15:28

Dragoonn wrote:the only funny thing about this post is that u guys think that this server is still alive..

Give a look around .....

Thanks for your input.

I am having fun here. I'm sure everyone I assassinate enjoys it too.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

djibouti
Myrmidon

Postby djibouti » Nov 22, 2018 15:46

Dragoonn wrote:the only funny thing about this post is that u guys think that this server is still alive..

Give a look around .....

Dragoonn
Gryphon Knight

Postby Dragoonn » Nov 23, 2018 14:13

djibouti wrote:

Give a look around .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Nov 23, 2018 18:45

Bogged wrote:Ist just currios, how people can stay calm when some Ixxxx´x talking such bullxxxx about them.
Just keep up the good work Abydos! (work in spare time and for a free to play project)!

Cheers

I'm speaking for myself, not Abydos. There are only two people I am aware of writing like that in this forum: wakanidoo and valfar.
I for one like to think of them having a lot of fun writing posts like these, laughing immensely in front of their PCs waiting for a well calculated reaction from their subjects - iE they are huge, grey and have a bit of colour on their faces. They also make funny noises when they are getting ganked in Emain. :roll:

Splitquick
Myrmidon

Postby Splitquick » Nov 30, 2018 13:35

Abydos wrote:There is a difference between "making a light hearted joke" and "making fun of your customers". The cat gif is cute and funny by pretty much every internet metric out there, and was meant to represent me, being busy.

I don't know how else to say this but directly: Maybe its a language difference or maybe you just need a chill pill. No one is attacking you man.

You are instead, attacking me. I'll leave your post up so everyone can see what a jerk you are.

What I got from the cat pic was "here I am, frantically mashing keys at the keyboard". Then I pictured you as an actual cat trying to play DAOC and that was the result. The second time I laughed out loud. True story. :D
We Play for Keeps - Alliance
Guild Leader
Splitquick

Alpenbruder
Myrmidon

Postby Alpenbruder » Dec 10, 2018 15:27

Wakanidoo wrote:Abydos, answer seriously, stop making fun of your customers.

Are you paying him for what he is (not) doing for you?

Yeeha
Banned

Postby Yeeha » Dec 10, 2018 18:42

competition is dead, roll back all your QoL changes! this game is too fast for me

Banael
Warder

Postby Banael » Dec 11, 2018 07:25

having a lot of fun too still thanks to the Uthgard team for keeping it alive.
Yet a bit of an input on what to expect in 2019 would be brilliant
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?

hereiamsendme
Warder

Postby hereiamsendme » Dec 12, 2018 08:17

Yeeha wrote:competition is dead, roll back all your QoL changes! this game is too fast for me

yes this game is too effing fast please get rid of the qol changes you guys made! Please I hate the idea of people having end it makes my blood boil. My ideal game is where there is no styles and everyone just autoattacks please blue listen to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: im literally shaking

Previous

Return to General Topics