If You had 1 wish for Uthgard what would it be.

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Apr 01, 2019 08:44

this is easily fixed by simply not accusing them to cheat in any way.
i wouldnt have reinvited you either simply because its a bright red airhead flag.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Apr 01, 2019 08:53

Malach wrote:...this is how that conversation goes

' Hey group I don't want to be that guy that say's a certain few people are getting all the loot and maybe be hacking the loot system somehow to exploit it's mechanices but can we make a battlegroup so at the end of group we can divide up all the stuff equally? '

Then after the group your never invited to group again cause you accuse them of exploit / hack...

A player cannot "hack" the loot system/loot distribution outside of the available player commands without access to the game server itself.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

JOhnnyFerro
Myrmidon

Postby JOhnnyFerro » Apr 01, 2019 11:28

Loot system is screwed . Always has been since the very start.

I can not figure why but seems Marc Jacobs thought dps on the

mob should get more drops. I am not stating this as a fact but

just how it seemed to a cleric who was healing from a distance from

the mob.

On Uthgard when I play my necro in a group I don't think I get 1/3

of the loot the tank does.

Life

Sumosan
Gryphon Knight

Postby Sumosan » Apr 01, 2019 13:00

Working as intented. And weren't a problem if droprate & loottable would be (as intended) too

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Apr 01, 2019 14:12

I mean...people don't all the sudden turn into Gollum because RNG gives them an item...every xp group I've been in, people are delving loot and if somebody needs it...they get it.

"It's miiiiiiiiine!"
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Malach
Myrmidon

Postby Malach » Apr 01, 2019 21:47

People are pretty generous when it comes to regular world loot yes, you can normally just ask for it or ask to buy it from them and it's fine.

I'm talking about DF seals.

I was duo'd with a guy doing diamonds. In about an hour and 20 minutes he had over 16 seals and I had 3... When I'm doing seals not there for the XP. Instead of staying with that group I left to do something more productive for myself instead of farming for someone else.

A change to the loot system would keep groups together everyone wants to have a fair amount of seals at the end of the group, when things go so scuewed there's no reason for them to be there and they leave. Or at least I will.

Kabouik
Myrmidon

Postby Kabouik » Apr 02, 2019 13:04

My wish would be that, when the work on Shrouded Isles is completed and deployed on the server, Uthgard sucks (back) all the player base from Phoenix and never let it rise again from its ashes.
[Mid] Koubiak, Krafilnaavith
[Hib] Soazig

Skurk
Myrmidon

Postby Skurk » Apr 02, 2019 17:17

Malach wrote:People are pretty generous when it comes to regular world loot yes, you can normally just ask for it or ask to buy it from them and it's fine.

I'm talking about DF seals.

I was duo'd with a guy doing diamonds. In about an hour and 20 minutes he had over 16 seals and I had 3... When I'm doing seals not there for the XP. Instead of staying with that group I left to do something more productive for myself instead of farming for someone else.

A change to the loot system would keep groups together everyone wants to have a fair amount of seals at the end of the group, when things go so scuewed there's no reason for them to be there and they leave. Or at least I will.

There is nothing wrong with the 'normal loot system' and it doessent need any changes, you just had very bad luck. if this was another day youd probably be the one to get 2/3 of the seals dropped.. But, for this instance creating a battlegroup would have been decent to equally split the seals after. and if someone does not want to join the BG if you tell them, then you know not to group up with them. it's pretty simple. and mostly (atleast from my experiance) noone says no to join a BG to be able to split loot (seals) equally, it maybe even be for their own good if you should have had 'a lucky day' ! 8)
Last edited by Skurk on Apr 05, 2019 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

Gremon
Warder

Postby Gremon » Apr 04, 2019 17:56

My wish would be,

Being able to setup a ram (Basically train in siegecraft) with my Alchemist / Spellcrafter.

This will add so much more utility for some of my characters.
Gremon <The Ministry> Alb Excaliber - Gremon <Guardians of Light> Alb Uthgard 2

ramany
Guardian

Postby ramany » Sep 25, 2019 14:39

Lots of investors to be on-board ? since its part of my respect *deep bow* :D

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Sep 25, 2019 16:26

Only one eh?

I guess it would be a release of shrouded isles accompanied by a mailing news to let old Uthgard registered accounts that this is finally in now.

But i would be able to list another dozen or two wishes so

Previous

Return to General Topics