[Suggestion] Lower Population Welfare Checks

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Sep 13, 2018 14:54

Hello! I know that Hibernia has been struggling with population lately, is there any chance we could see a +10% to coin drops in addition to the exp bonus? It seems like a smart decision to help balance out the bonus experience and it helps out those who start off fresh and encourages players who are already there to stay put (damned elves...). I'd love to hear the staff's and council's thoughts on the matter. It is rather a small change, but we could see an additional 400g+ made per character over the course of 50 levels.

Sarnir
Warder

Postby Sarnir » Sep 13, 2018 16:39

I think alb is as low populated as hib atm. Don't think money is a big issue tho.

Return to General Topics