bysanUI for Uthgard

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Heregal
Guardian

Postby Heregal » Sep 13, 2018 20:49

[*]
bysan wrote:
Heregal wrote:Has anyone been able to see their own position on the map?
I copied the code from Trishin into the map_window.xml, but I still don't see a dot on the map at my location. Is there a specific position in the map_window.xml I have to copy the additional code?

Thanks for your help!

It's working for me, try the updated download link I put in the first post. Should work!

Downloaded the updated version, it is working now! Thanks!!

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Oct 27, 2018 04:54

I'm trying the game on a newer netbook and the download link to MediaFire shows a page that says, "Something appears to be missing..." and goes on to say the file has been removed. I will just copy it over from my other hard drive, but thought i should let you know.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

Adaom
Warder

Postby Adaom » Jan 06, 2019 01:13

i dont like the new summary in the newest version. How do i get the old one back?

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Sep 30, 2019 20:29

Hi, i like the UI,

but i find that the order in the top right menus (inventory, stats, social etc) are very confusing when you are used to the classic ones.

Would there be a way to keep the regular ordering and put the bryanUI specific ones at the end on the right?
ty

also, i can't seem to find the window for editing your title anywhere (craft rank, rvr title, etc.)

Previous

Return to General Topics