Korts SC question

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Shakes
Warder

Postby Shakes » Apr 10, 2017 01:16

I'm using Korts 1.45 SC tool. Its simple and works well. My problem is I cant figure out where it is actually storing the files I type in and save. i have a large item database i may be able to convert over to Korts, but cant find the files. i can see the path it says its storing them in, but when I navigate the folder is empty. Ive tried checking hidden files, looking in my users folder, etc. if anyone can crack this nut I would publish my database to share.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/kscraf ... i/download

Thanks again!

Dubliner

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Apr 10, 2017 06:30

Documents maybe?
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Shakes
Warder

Postby Shakes » Apr 10, 2017 15:29

I found the answer, it wasn't easy (for me) but I used windows search to see what files were most recently updated when I edited a drop item I entered.

Its storing the data in "users/<your user name>/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files (x86)/kort's spellcrafting calculator.

Anyway, I finally got to look at the xml files and unless someone knows how to batch read xml files and export them in another format I will need to come up with another way to share and build a database.

Return to General Topics