Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (See last post for update)

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » May 29, 2019 09:36

So i noticed you added the very useful Craftsage table with the best DF salvage loot values. Yay!

I've been logging Hib gargoyle items down there and could send you the log if you want to build a spreadsheet with it in all your spare time. ;)

I find that the Craftsage table, being aimed at money-making salvage/trinketing isn't always sufficient for my needs, as sometimes i want to know simply how to get the most nightshade cloth squares in the least amount of time, and undoubtedly that's using diamond seals to by DF cloth, when i happen to have diamond seals. Other times i want to know the lightest-weight way to carry wood i can farm solo for doors, and so far that looks like salvaging DF loot again for ebonwood, but waiting to salvage it until i'm standing (relatively) safely inside the keep in question. Because at 176 ebonwood per Superior Accursed Demon Recurve Bow, that means i can carry items worth 14080 wood units that occupy 3.5 or 4 lbs (i forget how much the bow weighs) instead of just 35 or 40 boards for that weight. Granted, i know a Valewalker who can fill all 30 inventory slots not occupied with pots with a full stack of 200 boards and still trundle around the frontiers, but that beast is exceptional in more ways than one.

EDIT: I like the addition of the known errors page. Looking forward to getting the ghostly truesilver (leather or cloth) armour name duplicates up there as well as the imbued helm (two versions of a reinforced helm).
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » May 29, 2019 17:11

i think the add of the craftsage page was just quickly done, maybe with some time and effort mads can make it better.

i asked for it since the original page is down and i found it pretty useful since no one can have all the values in mind. :oops:

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jun 17, 2019 09:23

All the new experience items are slowly rolling in, but many more logs are needed to map all the exp items out for all 3 realms, keep sending logs! :)

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 17/06/2019

Code: Select all
Unique monsters   3285
Unique items   5566
Total monster kills   241340
Total item drops   36812
Total monster locations   12926
Number of chat.log's   1600
Number of submitters   101
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jul 08, 2019 20:23

Romu keep leading the epic mob kill, check out the Legion statistics he has almost single handedly made possible :)

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 08/07/2019

Unique monsters   3305
Unique items   5782
Total monster kills   248665
Total item drops   40252
Total monster locations   12926
Number of chat.log's   1630
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Sep 20, 2019 20:57

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 20/09/2019

Unique monsters   3326
Unique items   5925
Total monster kills   256083
Total item drops   40953
Total monster locations   12928
Number of chat.log's   1640

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Oct 16, 2019 11:29

did anyone bother yet to kill some ashmongers for polished piece of obsidian?

i am killing them now the 2nd day and didnt got a drop at all :( on treekeeps i already did open a ticket cuz the intended xp loot is trash without /info

giving it a few more hours then i'll move :(

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 24, 2019 21:02

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 24/10/2019

Unique monsters   3357
Unique items   6182
Total monster kills   260918
Total item drops   41882
Total monster locations   12928
Number of chat.log's   1668

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 24, 2019 21:50

Hey cool! The big Dura'ek log got processed :-)

Looks like roughly 5-6% chance for the charge cloaks...not too bad!
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 26, 2019 20:36

Grahmdal wrote:Hey cool! The big Dura'ek log got processed :-)

Only a fraction of the kills got registred, as I wrote to you in a email why.

To everyone else that wants to send in chatlogs, it is IMPORTANT that when you use a pet class, you have to be very near the pet when the monsters die, else (for reasons unknown) you do not get the "xxx dies!" in the chatlog as well as drop/loot messages. If those are missing, the parser has no idea about what was killed or what dropped and it is ignored. :hammer:

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Oct 27, 2019 16:48

I tried to be close enough to get the "Dura'ek the Empowered dies!" in chat log, but it's a bit of a hectic encounter to always get it to work...

Anyway, was fun to farm him, and at least a couple hundred kills worked for the data base....thanks for the continued effort, mads :-)

It'll be interesting to see how Dura'ek farming changes once he's in Avalon...
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Oct 30, 2019 17:12

2 days ago i tried to send chat.log for the Uthgard 2.0 bestiary, but i received this msg: We could not deliver your message. Despite several attempts to deliver your message, DNS queries to retrieve information about the recipient's domain location failed.
I sent a PM to madskaizer, but may be he is busy elsewhere, no answer.

Is it still possible to participate to the Bestiary ?
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 30, 2019 21:45

Wakanidoo wrote:2 days ago i tried to send chat.log for the Uthgard 2.0 bestiary, but i received this msg: We could not deliver your message. Despite several attempts to deliver your message, DNS queries to retrieve information about the recipient's domain location failed.
I sent a PM to madskaizer, but may be he is busy elsewhere, no answer.

Is it still possible to participate to the Bestiary ?

I did not check private messages yesterday. I am still active :)

chatlog@disorder.dk works just fine, got other logs coming in and just tested it myself aswell.

Maybe you tried to send a file larger than 10MB? It will properly get rejected from that. Split the log in two if that is the case, or zip it :)

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Oct 30, 2019 22:26

Thanks a lot Madskaizer, i try again this evening or at least tomorrow :)
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

thaneel
Myrmidon

Postby thaneel » Oct 31, 2019 12:20

madskaizer wrote:

To everyone else that wants to send in chatlogs, it is IMPORTANT that when you use a pet class, you have to be very near the pet when the monsters die, else (for reasons unknown) you do not get the "xxx dies!" in the chatlog as well as drop/loot messages. If those are missing, the parser has no idea about what was killed or what dropped and it is ignored. :hammer:

I killed shadowwalker she-wolf with my theurist for the xp item SheWolf Pristine and i see it doesn't appear on the bestiary.
is that the reason why ?

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 02, 2019 23:54

thaneel wrote:
madskaizer wrote:

I killed shadowwalker she-wolf with my theurist for the xp item SheWolf Pristine and i see it doesn't appear on the bestiary.
is that the reason why ?

I can see you had it drop, but you never delved the item information, so the parser can not know it is a exp item. Delve information (push the info button) is needed for all items :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics