Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (See last post for update)

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
thaneel
Myrmidon

Postby thaneel » Nov 04, 2019 00:38

Ok I just sent you another chatlog for xp item Enchanted Metal Studs in Stonehenge. This time i delved the item :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 14, 2020 14:47

thaneel wrote:Ok I just sent you another chatlog for xp item Enchanted Metal Studs in Stonehenge. This time i delved the item :)

It will be parsed, in 2020, at some point :)
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Mar 08, 2020 17:03

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 08/03/2020

Code: Select all
Unique monsters   3363
Unique items   6205
Total monster kills   264294
Total item drops   42243
Total monster locations   14405
Number of chat.log's   1683
Number of submitters   101
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » May 01, 2020 17:24

mayday! mayday! site is down
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » May 02, 2020 13:15

Ilerget wrote:mayday! mayday! site is down

Site was in error 404 for 2 days, this morning its OK !

I wonder if madskaizer is still upgrading the database, i sent some logs in march-april, they dont appear yet...
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » May 07, 2020 07:13

It usually takes a few months for him to run logs through the parser from the time i get them to him, and i don't really know how much effort is involved in that process on his part.

I can just say i'm glad to see the site back up even if i am now seeing error messages on most pages. (To be clear, the database seems to work, but there are error messages showing up as well.)

As to whether he's gotten your recent logs into the database yet, there's this on the homepage:
Database last updated: March 8, 2020 (1169.6 MB chat.log's processed)

so no, not yet. I've also been sending him logs recently too, so he may have a pile to deal with.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » May 18, 2020 23:19

Wakanidoo wrote:
Ilerget wrote:mayday! mayday! site is down

Site was in error 404 for 2 days, this morning its OK !

I wonder if madskaizer is still upgrading the database, i sent some logs in march-april, they dont appear yet...

My host had a server crash and they lost some 2700 websites, had to be all restored on a new server. I had 4 websites affected. All should be as it was before crash as there was no updates not included in the latest backups.

Anomie wrote:It usually takes a few months for him to run logs through the parser from the time i get them to him, and i don't really know how much effort is involved in that process on his part.

I can just say i'm glad to see the site back up even if i am now seeing error messages on most pages. (To be clear, the database seems to work, but there are error messages showing up as well.)

As to whether he's gotten your recent logs into the database yet, there's this on the homepage:
Database last updated: March 8, 2020 (1169.6 MB chat.log's processed)

so no, not yet. I've also been sending him logs recently too, so he may have a pile to deal with.

I have just been busy with work, family, my own business, youtube, high voltage stuff and such, there is just not time for everything in this life :)

Do you still have errors messages?

EDIT: I see "Warning: mysqli_close() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/disorder/public_html/daoc/bestiary/monster.php on line 651", I will look into that :)

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » May 19, 2020 13:04

Thanks Madskaizer to take care of your great bestiary and giving news to players :D (some should take example on you...)

Still the " "Warning: mysqli_close()... " message, but it does not interfere with the operation of the bestiary.

Thanks again !
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » May 20, 2020 09:33

Wakanidoo wrote:Thanks Madskaizer to take care of your great bestiary and giving news to players :D (some should take example on you...)

Still the " "Warning: mysqli_close()... " message, but it does not interfere with the operation of the bestiary.

Thanks again !

I see there is warnings on almost all pages, except the main pages.

Check out the bag of coins for a million division by 0 errors :lol:

Maybe PHP warnings was just enabled on the new server and was not on the old, because I changed nothing between the two servers.

Thank you for still using the bestiary and I take pride in keeping my solutions running for as many years as possible and with feedback to the users. Better to write nothing will happen than promise things and vanish for 6 months :roll:

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » May 20, 2020 22:23

All errors should be gone now and I also got an feature added that apparently was never fisnished :lol:

It is now possible to see the drop rate in the list of monsters that drop an item, so it is easier to find the monster with the best drop rate :)

http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/item.php?load=116

Fier
Warder

Postby Fier » May 21, 2020 09:35

Thanks for keeping the bestiary running and all the time you spend on it :!:

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 03, 2020 23:09

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 03/11/2020

Unique monsters   3371
Unique items   6232
Total monster kills   266425
Total item drops   44980
Total monster locations   14776
Number of chat.log's   1700
Number of submitters   101

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 15, 2020 22:28

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 15/12/2020

Unique monsters   3398
Unique items   6328
Total monster kills   275465
Total item drops   45924
Number of chat.log's   1720
Number of submitters   104

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Dec 18, 2020 09:39

madskaizer wrote:Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 15/12/2020

Unique monsters   3398
Unique items   6328
Total monster kills   275465
Total item drops   45924
Number of chat.log's   1720
Number of submitters   104

Where do you need more info in midgard?

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 18, 2020 15:32

You can use the list of "Least explored zones" in https://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/submit.php this is however only based on total kills for the zone. Its a rough pointer on where to start.

Another route is to open up all zones in Midgard and make sure that there is a total of 21 kills on all monsters in the zone, that triggers some of the calculations and removes the "not enough data" marker.

Thank you for all the logs :)

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics