Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (See last post for update)

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Jan 31, 2019 04:55

madskaizer wrote:Thank you for the logs :)

/xp off is filtered out as a kill, but drops are not, but If I see drops from a monster not in the kill list, the log is invalid and not used.

I am working on a new monster page that presents much more information about item values, salvage etc. and it will also include the faction information.

Just sent a few more including that Murdaigean one. So 'if' i buy a Dread Blackscale Hauberk off the housing merchant and then log the sale value and salvage it in a Lough Gur chatlog because i happen to have seen them drop off of the dullahan mobs just south of Innis down there back when i wasn't chatlogging, will that invalidate that whole Lough Gur chatlog? ...because i might have done that :)
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Feb 03, 2019 12:16

Anomie wrote:
madskaizer wrote:Thank you for the logs :)

/xp off is filtered out as a kill, but drops are not, but If I see drops from a monster not in the kill list, the log is invalid and not used.

I am working on a new monster page that presents much more information about item values, salvage etc. and it will also include the faction information.

Just sent a few more including that Murdaigean one. So 'if' i buy a Dread Blackscale Hauberk off the housing merchant and then log the sale value and salvage it in a Lough Gur chatlog because i happen to have seen them drop off of the dullahan mobs just south of Innis down there back when i wasn't chatlogging, will that invalidate that whole Lough Gur chatlog? ...because i might have done that :)

I got them, I will soon update the database and then get back working on new layouts with more information, just need to juggle some more numbers.

That is not a problem, as items are assumed to be unique, parser just checks if the items exists in item database before adding salvage values.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Feb 05, 2019 17:55

would it be possible to extract from logs the vurlnurability of mobs and display it on mobs page? :roll:

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Feb 06, 2019 21:53

Bunjip wrote:would it be possible to extract from logs the vurlnurability of mobs and display it on mobs page? :roll:

Yes its possible!

But...

There is always a but :) It would take a tremendous amount of time to map out all the different weapon/spell names in the logs to look up the damage types and then match it to the +/- on the damage given to a monster. If there is a easier way, please let me know!
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Feb 06, 2019 22:09

At least most crafted weapon should have hammer, axe or sword in the name, and just one recorded hit is needed to see if it is + or - Damage. Just a suggestion :wink:

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Feb 06, 2019 23:33

One can also find a PDF of the original prima guide 'The Atlas' and on p. 261 there's the vulnerabilities and resistance chart....totally accurate for Uthgard mobs.

Should anybody be interested, the unlisted 'ice lizards' are standard reptile...vulnerable to thrust and cold.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Feb 10, 2019 18:50

Funny, i'd looked for this before, but kept finding other editions or volumes. Thanks Grahmdal for the reminder:

https://archive.org/details/Dark_Age_of ... /page/n261

I'm sure there are quite a handful of mobs that didn't make it into this guide, and one i immediately looked for to try to get a benchmark was the morsmutare witch... not listed. I was curious what their 'run' speed was, since they move about as quickly as a slug across salt flats. They ain't no dullahan or glimmer mob.

So i'd also expect some mistakes in the resists, but in a quick skimming of the Hibernian mobs it looks fantastic. Totally worth adding to the database if given a few spare hours.
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Feb 10, 2019 23:54

A lot of hours have been put into getting the numbers right for this update!

This is properly one of the biggest dynamic statistics that the website it running, the new AVERAGE KILL VALUE calculations.

There is now a new coloum in the zone overview that can be sorted, however a little dodgy atm. I am trying to fight it over not sorting correctly according to its customsort script... http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/zone.php?load=54

Monster page had a complete overhaul and now displays an awesome amount of information at once, also factions! http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/monster.php?load=2418

I hope you enjoy and it will help find the best kill-for-the-coin mobs and also to find flukes that needs more data and send in some logs :)

Give it some time to get all the zones updated, or just visit a monster for the server to know you want to see that and its updated on the zone page.

Anomie wrote:https://archive.org/details/Dark_Age_of ... /page/n261

Totally worth adding to the database if given a few spare hours.

I would not want to do that, I would only want to filter data from the logs, else it would never be sure to actually represent what is on the server. Pure log parsing is also great to find errors with and submit those for correction :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Feb 13, 2019 00:05

Chewed a bit down on the queue.

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 12/02/2019

Code: Select all
Unique monsters   3213
Unique items   4879
Total monster kills   215988
Total item drops   33529
Total monster locations   12908
Number of chat.log's   1482
Number of submitters   96

Still got some 70 logs in queue to get parsed when I have time :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Mar 05, 2019 11:52

Spend a few hours running some logs, still logs in queue to be parsed, but please do not hesitate to send in more logs. Check out Anomie skyrocketing the kill list and Romu on top for most dragon/epic kills.

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 05/03/2019

Unique monsters   3218
Unique items   4953
Total monster kills   222232
Total item drops   34599
Total monster locations   12923
Number of chat.log's   1508
Number of submitters   96

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Mar 12, 2019 21:07

Lost Pearls are still not listed for Midgard xp loot :(

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Mar 14, 2019 21:23

Bunjip wrote:Lost Pearls are still not listed for Midgard xp loot :(

It has not yet been in a log that has been parsed, but I just did a search and it is in my backlog of logs to parse when I have time, so it will come in next update :)

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Apr 04, 2019 21:11

Chewed a bit further down on the queue and there is also 2 new submitters :)

This also marks the parsing of a total of 1 GB of log files! :hammer:

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 04/04/2019

Unique monsters   3222
Unique items   5057
Total monster kills   225519
Total item drops   35019
Number of chat.log's   1538
Number of submitters   98

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Apr 25, 2019 22:45

A special thanks to Anomie and TheMadEnthrusian for their recently huge log contributions, they are #2 and #18.

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 25/04/2019

Unique monsters   3238
Unique items   5161
Total monster kills   231403
Total item drops   35640
Number of chat.log's   1565

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » May 21, 2019 15:34

Uthgard 2.0 database latest update 21/05/2019

Unique monsters   3260
Unique items   5420
Total monster kills   238285
Total item drops   36462
Total monster locations   12926
Number of chat.log's   1580

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics