Uthgard 2.0 Auto-bestiary (See last post for update)

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 18, 2017 23:57

cutcha wrote:please spread this thread guys. The bestiary needs mor data!

Thank you Cutcha and thank you for the latest chat logs you sent in :) It reminded me that there are ROGs/unique objects in the RvR zones, so I spent the evening adjusting the parser and website to show those too (correctly).

Flibberdee wrote:This is a great idea. I shall start doing this for Midgard, since there are seemingly no submissions from there yet. I just wish we could redo the maps from http://capnbry.net/daoc/ as they are old and somewhat inaccurate, for Midgard at least, or incomplete.

Great Flibberdee, I am looking forward to receive the chat.logs :)

I am working on the mapping code, the big problem will "just" be the location data, it will have to be entered by hand, by players, manually. This is my priority when the search function is complete.

ROGs are now show correctly and Snowdonia got added from the first chat.log from that zone, thanks to Cutcha: http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/monster.php?load=337
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Everz1
Warder

Postby Everz1 » Jan 19, 2017 03:02

Not to highjack but Mads as is Die of Meteor Mads?
Everzdaghoul RvR Necromancer.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 19, 2017 07:47

Everz1 wrote:Not to highjack but Mads as is Die of Meteor Mads?

Yeah that is me :) PM me.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 24, 2017 00:53

Level range search for monsters and items are now in a working state, not perfect, but working :)

http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/search.php

Let me know what you think, constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement is always welcome, so is more chat.logs. :hammer:

Known issues are:
Too high drop rates, when some of the kills in the database is outside of the level range selected, the droprates are not linked to monster level, so there is no data to join for a correct result. Try to use a wider level range if percentages are too high (more than 50%)

Not yet a select drop down menu for item type / damage type. Simply because that information is not in the chat.logs, will have to be entered manually for weapons or have to trust item naming enough to determine it from there, rapier = thrust etc.

All jewelry has a default level of 0, due to information not being available from chat.logs, will have to be entered manually. For those sending in log files, please write item name and level of the item, that could help me.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 25, 2017 10:56

A dropdown box with specific material type have been added for the level range search: http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/search.php

You can chose between cloth, leather, studded, reinforced, chain, scale and plate. Actually I might have forgot plate and will add it tonight.

Halma
Myrmidon

Postby Halma » Jan 26, 2017 13:15

Nice work.
I will add some chatlogs while leveling in Midgard.
<Kavar Grunas Bar> - Midgard
For the old ones among us: formerly Avalon/Mid <Frostbringer> (2002-2004)

Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Jan 26, 2017 15:37

madskaizer wrote:When viewing a monster, it was only showing the data from the zone you was initially looking at, instead of a summation of all zones, I do assume that there is only one unique monster, used in more zones, but all with the same drop table, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately, this is wrong. I have an example to illustrate this: The monsters with the name "goblin". You can find them in Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South but also in Tepok's Mine. In Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South, they have a level range from 8 to 10, in Tepok's Mine they have a level range from 25 to 26 and 28 to 29.

The one with level range 8 to 10 have a drop table.
Level range 25 to 26 have an other drop table (currently bugged, some of the items are shared with the one of level range 8 to 10 and some unique items, see Goblin-Forget armor set) Level range 28 to 29 have another drop table (some items shared with the one of level range 25 to 26 and some unique items, see Goblin Goldminer armor set)
Olek - Reaver

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 26, 2017 16:24

Moumoule wrote:
madskaizer wrote:When viewing a monster, it was only showing the data from the zone you was initially looking at, instead of a summation of all zones, I do assume that there is only one unique monster, used in more zones, but all with the same drop table, please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately, this is wrong. I have an example to illustrate this: The monsters with the name "goblin". You can find them in Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South but also in Tepok's Mine. In Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South, they have a level range from 8 to 10, in Tepok's Mine they have a level range from 25 to 26 and 28 to 29.

Level range 25 to 26 have an other drop table (currently bugged, some of the items are shared with the one of level range 8 to 10 and some unique items, see Goblin-Forget armor set) Level range 28 to 29 have another drop table (some items shared with the one of level range 25 to 26 and some unique items, see Goblin Goldminer armor set)

I am not sure what I can about it, other than only showing a mob summary for a given zone, and not a total for the monster. There is without a doubt many more monsters that truly are the same level and in different zones, than those in very different level.

The difference in loot, like ROGs, are already handled separately to make a difference between monsters in-land and frontier. But still shown in the same summary.

So my choices are:
- only show a monster summary for a single zone, ignore the few discrepancies like mindkayak bestiary do.
- show both single zone and all zones in the same summary page, it will get much bigger and will properly be confusing, my preferred solution as it works with the current code/database design.
- write some code to look for level range differences, change database design and still not be sure to catch all depending on how much the level difference is. Uncertain on a proper solution.

Could you produce me some chat.logs from both level ranges of goblins?

Moumoule
Myrmidon

Postby Moumoule » Jan 26, 2017 16:41

madskaizer wrote:
Moumoule wrote:

I am not sure what I can about it, other than only showing a mob summary for a given zone, and not a total for the monster. There is without a doubt many more monsters that truly are the same level and in different zones, than those in very different level.

The difference in loot, like ROGs, are already handled separately to make a difference between monsters in-land and frontier. But still shown in the same summary.

So my choices are:
- only show a monster summary for a single zone, ignore the few discrepancies like mindkayak bestiary do.
- show both single zone and all zones in the same summary page, it will get much bigger and will properly be confusing, my preferred solution as it works with the current code/database design.
- write some code to look for level range differences, change database design and still not be sure to catch all depending on how much the level difference is. Uncertain on a proper solution.

Many monsters in different zone share the same loots (cache). My source for the following is the DAoC Atlas - Prima (i can confirm that for level 25-26 and 28-29 it is accurate, on uthgard there is the bug i mentioned before)

The lvl 8 to 10 goblins use 2 caches (Pilfered Prizes, Of
a Sylvan Glade)

Pilfered Prizes (77 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Signet Ring, Mildewed Tunic, Sureflight Arrows, Fey Jewelry,
Faerie Charm Necklace, Pilfered Leather Leggings, Spined Fish-sticker, Raiders
Blade, Great Iron Sword, or Cloak of the Old Defender

Of a Sylvan Glade (95 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Forest Runners Boots, Elven Ring, Melodic Lute,
Netherworld Bracelet, Gem Studded Dagger, Gem Studded Long Sword, Pilfered
Jerkin, Hammer of Smiting, Ring of Longevity or Preserved Studded Vest

The lvl 25 to 26 goblins use 3 caches (Miner Midden, Thrym’s Dream, Goblin’s Forge )

Miner Midden (9 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Miner’s Golden Flask, Bottle of Goblin Wine, Golden
Goblin Totem, or Miner’s Gold Gambling Dice

The lvl 28 to 29 goblins use 3 caches (Goblin’s Cellar, Thrym’s Dream, Goblin’s Forge )

Goblin’s Cellar (16 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblinskin Backpack, Pile of Glimmering Metallic Dust,
Bottle of Fine Goblin Wine, or Golden Goblin Totem

Thrym’s Dream (13 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblin Cleaver, Crusher, Gauche, Protector, Excavator’s Drum or Archer Long Bow, Goblin Staff of Cold, Earth or Wind Magic, or Fire-forged Pike

Goblin’s Forge (13 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblin-forged Bracer of Speed or Gem of Resistance, or Hob Hunter Necklace or Ring

I'll try to make chat.logs file for the goblins ;)
Olek - Reaver

Chysil
Myrmidon

Postby Chysil » Jan 26, 2017 16:47

Just sent 1 in from some Muire Tomb solo farming. Will send another of the 2nd muire tomb farming.

Tonight guild is getting on the higher level toons and farming some SH (dragon zone) and I'll make a log of that
| Absolute Power |
Chysil - Bard - 3Lx
Fluffykittens - Enchantress - 2Lx
Cercela - Animist - 2Lx
Owanda - Druid - 2Lx
LGM: SC, AC, WC, Tailor

Chysil
Myrmidon

Postby Chysil » Jan 27, 2017 00:27

Sending in some Cursed Forest and Muire Tomb logs. Do I need to separate the emails if I do multiple logs?
| Absolute Power |
Chysil - Bard - 3Lx
Cercela - Animist - 2Lx
Owanda - Druid - 2Lx

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 27, 2017 00:53

Moumoule wrote:
madskaizer wrote:
Moumoule wrote:Unfortunately, this is wrong. I have an example to illustrate this: The monsters with the name "goblin". You can find them in Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South but also in Tepok's Mine. In Black Mountains North/Black Mountains South, they have a level range from 8 to 10, in Tepok's Mine they have a level range from 25 to 26 and 28 to 29.

So my choices are:

Many monsters in different zone share the same loots (cache). My source for the following is the DAoC Atlas - Prima (i can confirm that for level 25-26 and 28-29 it is accurate, on uthgard there is the bug i mentioned before)

The lvl 8 to 10 goblins use 2 caches (Pilfered Prizes, Of
a Sylvan Glade)

Pilfered Prizes (77 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Signet Ring, Mildewed Tunic, Sureflight Arrows, Fey Jewelry,
Faerie Charm Necklace, Pilfered Leather Leggings, Spined Fish-sticker, Raiders
Blade, Great Iron Sword, or Cloak of the Old Defender

Of a Sylvan Glade (95 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Forest Runners Boots, Elven Ring, Melodic Lute,
Netherworld Bracelet, Gem Studded Dagger, Gem Studded Long Sword, Pilfered
Jerkin, Hammer of Smiting, Ring of Longevity or Preserved Studded Vest

The lvl 25 to 26 goblins use 3 caches (Miner Midden, Thrym’s Dream, Goblin’s Forge )

Miner Midden (9 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Miner’s Golden Flask, Bottle of Goblin Wine, Golden
Goblin Totem, or Miner’s Gold Gambling Dice

The lvl 28 to 29 goblins use 3 caches (Goblin’s Cellar, Thrym’s Dream, Goblin’s Forge )

Goblin’s Cellar (16 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblinskin Backpack, Pile of Glimmering Metallic Dust,
Bottle of Fine Goblin Wine, or Golden Goblin Totem

Thrym’s Dream (13 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblin Cleaver, Crusher, Gauche, Protector, Excavator’s Drum or Archer Long Bow, Goblin Staff of Cold, Earth or Wind Magic, or Fire-forged Pike

Goblin’s Forge (13 monsters have this drop table) contains following items:

Goblin-forged Bracer of Speed or Gem of Resistance, or Hob Hunter Necklace or Ring

I'll try to make chat.logs file for the goblins ;)

This is an example of how it could be: http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/monste ... hp?load=37

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Jan 27, 2017 00:54

Chysil wrote:Sending in some Cursed Forest and Muire Tomb logs. Do I need to separate the emails if I do multiple logs?

Thank you for the emails and no, you can just attach all the files to a single email, up to 20MB in total. Just remember to write the information for each of the files.

kSerafin2
Myrmidon

Postby kSerafin2 » Jan 27, 2017 05:14

Fantastic idea. Sent first submission! Will try and keep up with them, this needs all the attention and help it can get!

Chysil
Myrmidon

Postby Chysil » Jan 27, 2017 08:04

just sent in the chatlog from Sheeroe Hills with the guild. Hopefully that gets you a ton of kills to get a better id on the drop rate.

btw do we need to do an "info" on all drops to make sure you know what each has stat wise?
| Absolute Power |
Chysil - Bard - 3Lx
Cercela - Animist - 2Lx
Owanda - Druid - 2Lx

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics