Serenity

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Tree
Eagle Knight

Postby Tree » Feb 25, 2017 06:40

Im asking for these specific tests to find out if Serenity 1 and POM 1 or Serenity 2 and Pom 2 etc. not only work in a similiar fashion (I would have assumed that anyway) but if they are actually the same and give the exact same returns without any difference, because thats how it should behave according to my quotes.

If it works this way, I would have a better picture of how worthwhile Serenity really is before I spent RPs on it and maybe later have to respecc. That concern primarily springs from several forum posts all saying Serenity and Tireless are worthless. Well Tireless is, but Serenity would be helpful if its the same as POM.
Tree - Animist Lvl 50 (RR 3L0, Legendary Tailor)
Aeomelia - Enchanter Lvl 50
Guild: SCHWERT & ROSE (provisional guild leader)

[HIB] Crafting Mat Wholesale
Diamond, Wyvernskin, Nightshade, Eldritch etc. huge quantities below vendor price - pm me!

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Feb 26, 2017 21:48

Serenity is not working in combat on Uthgard that's for sure.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Matricus
Warder

Postby Matricus » Feb 27, 2017 14:15

You gain x mana per:

3s - if out of combat + sit
6s - if out of combat
14s - if in combat

x = (10 + level) / 10
POM and Serenity are additive bonuses to x.

If class = caster, tick intervals are doubled if mana is below 50% (6/12/28).

If switching state mid-tick the time to next tick is a % of time that passed since last tick of old state and time required to next tick in new state.
Example: You are out of combat (not sitting) and it's 3s since last tick. You get hit to toggle combat flag.
Next tick will be in 7s (14 * 0.5).

There is no cap to how much HP/mana regeneration you can have per tick.
At least this is the way it did work back in the days.

needs
Myrmidon

Postby needs » Oct 24, 2018 18:26

Sorry if I missed it, but does menta POM and bard pow regen stack?

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Oct 24, 2018 22:41

needs wrote:Sorry if I missed it, but does menta POM and bard pow regen stack?

No.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

needs
Myrmidon

Postby needs » Oct 24, 2018 23:30

thanks for the quick answer

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 25, 2018 08:30

Every 14 sec....
Well that feels like a whole year in rvr, waiting to for mana and ppl around you are dropping ^^

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Oct 25, 2018 08:41

Stasis wrote:Every 14 sec....
Well that feels like a whole year in rvr, waiting to for mana and ppl around you are dropping ^^

cleric is not in combat like the other classes, healing others don't put you in combat, you can use mcl easier than casters and will happen the same with serenity, on my sorc EVERY spell puts me in combat and my pet attacking too, many times i can't use mcl if I don't stop casting and put pet in passive for the seconds needed until the combat flag wear off
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Oct 25, 2018 09:38

Ilerget wrote:
Stasis wrote:Every 14 sec....

cleric is not in combat like the other classes, healing others don't put you in combat, you can use mcl easier than casters and will happen the same with serenity, on my sorc EVERY spell puts me in combat and my pet attacking too, many times i can't use mcl if I don't stop casting and put pet in passive for the seconds needed until the combat flag wear off

True, i dont Smite much but i stun for the assist train often or help ppl with pets so they get distance. again your right is not even close to a dps class.

I answered this tread because i was thinking about Serenity last night after i went to sleep. If pom4-5 from sorc and maybe
serenity 3 would be good enough together with pots (no mcl). I love passives.

But every 6 or 14 sec sounds like a lot.

Previous

Return to General Topics