Amolin's Unofficial Uthgard SI UI BETA v1.0

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Ganaka
Myrmidon

Postby Ganaka » Jan 01, 2017 19:36

Zibbo wrote:cant understand why i dont get this ui that it looks like on the first page (screenshot)
I got Bobs ui before and when i am delete the old custom folder and installed the Amolins in it looks like the old one :(

Got a full new installed DAoC and try it again and its still looked like the old Bobs Ui. i am confused any one can help ?

I had a similar problem with Bob's UI in that I couldn't change any settings. The only thing that I can do is disable the UI and go back to SI UI through options in the character select screen.

Zibbo
Warder

Postby Zibbo » Jan 01, 2017 20:06

go and check the folder where your uthgard launcher will start from! my problem was that the uthgard launcher starts in a wrong path..maybe check this

Ajvar
Warder

Postby Ajvar » Jan 01, 2017 20:16

Am i the only one who gets black squares for active RA's ?Like IP or purge.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 01, 2017 20:21

Ajvar wrote:Am i the only one who gets black squares for active RA's ?Like IP or purge.

This might help you:
https://uthgard.org/howto#5

You are probably using a custom UI. That's fine, you can fix this:

1. Find the skl_1600 bitmap file in your DAoC folder that Uthgard uses, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\icons\skl_1600

2. Copy that file and replace the a file with the same name that lives somewhere within your: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\ui\custom

This way your custom UI will use the old icons that Uthgard provides and not an incomplete set.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Bubbler
Gryphon Knight

Postby Bubbler » Jan 03, 2017 17:24

Ganaka wrote:
Zibbo wrote:cant understand why i dont get this ui that it looks like on the first page (screenshot)
I got Bobs ui before and when i am delete the old custom folder and installed the Amolins in it looks like the old one :(

Got a full new installed DAoC and try it again and its still looked like the old Bobs Ui. i am confused any one can help ?

I had a similar problem with Bob's UI in that I couldn't change any settings. The only thing that I can do is disable the UI and go back to SI UI through options in the character select screen.

Did you use the "OptionsChooser.exe" that should be in the custom folder when installing bobsui? This is where you make the changes and then as long as the UI is set to custom in the character select options, all changes should show up. Just know that I have downloaded version of bobsui that didn't have the exe in the file for some reason. So I made sure to download the complete setup for bobsui and you should be all good.

If you need more help, posted a video on how to set it up as well as the links to the complete install :
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=38479
<Blood Feud>
Druid - Bubbler
Hero - Cramit
Enchanter - Rounder
Bard - Melody
BladeMaster - Crunch
Mentalist - Dottie

hydric
Warder

Postby hydric » Jan 04, 2017 03:20

This isnt Bobs UI......
<Rainbowned>
<Teen Mom>
<Virgins>

Bubbler
Gryphon Knight

Postby Bubbler » Jan 04, 2017 04:40

hydric wrote:This isnt Bobs UI......

Was just attempting to help someone who posed a question, sorry for derail.
<Blood Feud>
Druid - Bubbler
Hero - Cramit
Enchanter - Rounder
Bard - Melody
BladeMaster - Crunch
Mentalist - Dottie

Tnekan
Guardian

Postby Tnekan » Jan 04, 2017 20:43

Chrome is blocking the download link. It says its malicious.

Does anyone have an alternate download link?

Slaytanic
Warder

Postby Slaytanic » Jan 05, 2017 01:36

Also showing malware via web scan. Can a mod confirm? If this is malware, like chrome and scan is saying, why is this post still up?

Frigzy
Myrmidon

Postby Frigzy » Jan 05, 2017 15:46

Confirmed issue.
<Vanquish>

Ninogan
Warder

Postby Ninogan » Jan 09, 2017 20:12

Yeah getting the malware thing as well. I've already gotten it installed though so hopefully it's just a false positive. I really like this UI but there's two things I really prefer with bobsui and that's the bigger and more detailed Maps as well as the newer icons for some items (like the armor). Is there any way to take those things from bob and get it working with this ui? If so does anyone know which files one need to move and so on? With that I'd be in UI heaven :P

Amolin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Amolin » Jan 19, 2017 17:05

*yawn* I just woke up from a very long nap

So what's the problem here? Noobs can't download? noobs.

Lucky for you folks I had Tapatalk on my phone keeping me appraised on Uthgard's progress.. some mod emailed me like a month ago I guess that was my queue to come back and deal with you ding dongs.

Give me a little bit, I've been playing Warcraft (don't you dare say sh*t or no updates for you!) I gotta get reacquainted with Uthgard and see what has changed since my last update to this UI and see where I left off. Naturally i lost interest in the project during that period we were only seeing like 100 people on per day, made testing some features much more difficult than others, but i guess now since there's a queue to log in.. :roll: I'm eager to get this thing sorted out to a point where I can leave it alone for long periods of time (I really want to work on a signature UI so I can get all artsy fartsy)
Realm: Albion
Class: Armsman

Infinitesimaltron
Warder

Postby Infinitesimaltron » Jan 19, 2017 23:30

I was interested in giving this a shot but the way this guy socialized, I'll pass. Looks good though.

Amolin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Amolin » Jan 25, 2017 18:52

Infinitesimaltron wrote:I was interested in giving this a shot but the way this guy socialized, I'll pass. Looks good though.

That's petty but whatever, can't fault ya for being a chump that's your prerogative, I don't honestly care if you use it or not lol why you would think so I've got no idea, I'm not even getting paid for this.. damn kids, either use the damn thing or don't, I couldn't give a damn about your reasoning, I don't think anybody here does.
Realm: Albion
Class: Armsman

Liss
Eagle Knight

Postby Liss » Jan 26, 2017 21:10

Amolin wrote:...

Does buffs work in latest version?

The last time I tested it conc window showed buffs, but not names, and the buffs listed in the group window was almost always incorrect.
It might have shown that someone had base str, but if I tried to give it to them, then they would still get it (so they didn't in fact have it in the first place).
There are also times where buffs are not listed, that they do in fact have.

This part of the UI was a complete mess, and kinda forces buffers to not use it.

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics