Quest-wish list

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Signus
Gryphon Knight

Postby Signus » May 11, 2016 19:39

It seems the Search for Sil quest, one of my favorites, that Mythic at one point removed from the game, is NOT implemented.

It was a key lowbie quest for most folks. EVERYONE had that cloak.

Can't link it because my account is too new...

Njor
Eagle Knight

Postby Njor » May 12, 2016 05:15

Njor
Eagle Knight

Postby Njor » May 13, 2016 02:04

just a general comment to the quest sources posted, please make sure it is from the right patchlevel!
its no use referring to camelot.allakhazam.com as it is now, the information needs to be around end of 2003.

how to do that you ask?
go to archive.org, type camelot.allakhazam.com into the search bar and choose 2003, October 18 or 19, that will give you the allakhazam main page as per October 2003 (just before 1.66 came out), from there you can search for quests etc as of 1.65

cheers

carnalito
Gryphon Knight

Postby carnalito » May 16, 2016 08:57

Njor wrote:just a general comment to the quest sources posted, please make sure it is from the right patchlevel!
its no use referring to camelot.allakhazam.com as it is now, the information needs to be around end of 2003.

how to do that you ask?
go to archive.org, type camelot.allakhazam.com into the search bar and choose 2003, October 18 or 19, that will give you the allakhazam main page as per October 2003 (just before 1.66 came out), from there you can search for quests etc as of 1.65

cheers

Also, posting links that are not complete (Dialouges, steps, rewards, and so on) is useless.

Erika
Warder

Postby Erika » Jun 03, 2016 14:58

Signus wrote:It seems the Search for Sil quest, one of my favorites, that Mythic at one point removed from the game, is NOT implemented.

Hi,

I also really hope that this quest will be implemented. It was my favourite quest back in the days, I did it with all my rerolls because this cloak was absolutely beautiful. Every noobs had this cloak!

I see the page linked on the previous post is not complete, but I have got the dialogues, and others informations for this quest, from an old video! I hope it will be enough to implement it now! :)

[EDIT]
(seems I can not put links here, how do I share this document? :( Can I send this to someone?)

[EDIT 2]
I confirmed the "issue" on the issue tracker and added the document: https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/780/@ ... mplemented.
Last edited by Erika on Jun 05, 2016 19:35, edited 2 times in total.

Signus
Gryphon Knight

Postby Signus » Jun 04, 2016 23:11

You have the quest text! Amazing!

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Jun 05, 2016 01:15

Erika wrote:
Signus wrote:It seems the Search for Sil quest, one of my favorites, that Mythic at one point removed from the game, is NOT implemented.

Hi,

I also really hope that this quest will be implemented. It was my favourite quest back in the days, I did it with all my rerolls because this cloak was absolutely beautiful. Every noobs had this cloak!

I see the page linked on the previous post is not complete, but I have got the dialogs and others informations for this quest from on an old video! I hope it will be enough to implement it now! :)

[EDIT]
(seems I can not put links here, how do I share this document? :( Can I send this to someone?)

[EDIT 2]
I confirmed the "issue" on the issue tracker and added the document: https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/780/@ ... mplemented.

Implemented Search for Sil. Thank you for providing dialogues.

If you guys want particular quests implemented, the ones that have NPC dialogues provided will always receive priority over empty ZAM links that only have steps 'Do This, Do That.'

Erika
Warder

Postby Erika » Jun 05, 2016 20:18

Gnome wrote:Implemented Search for Sil. Thank you for providing dialogues.

If you guys want particular quests implemented, the ones that have NPC dialogues provided will always receive priority over empty ZAM links that only have steps 'Do This, Do That.'

I am happy to help! Loved that quest, thank you Gnome!
I just completed it ingame, working great! :]
Just two things (don't know if I really should create an "issue" for this...) :
- after accepting the quest, Nob the Stableboy says in chat : "Something went wrong! Please contact the masters of this world so they may rescue me. :('"
- Also, there is a little typo in the description of the 2nd step of the quest in the journal, (I am the one who wrote it wrong in the document in the first place I am sorry) : it is Ygwrch and not Ygwrcg

Will see if I can find any others old quests dialogues in my archives! Thanks for your work Uthgard team :]

carnalito
Gryphon Knight

Postby carnalito » Jun 09, 2016 15:10

Erika wrote:
Gnome wrote:Implemented Search for Sil. Thank you for providing dialogues.

I am happy to help! Loved that quest, thank you Gnome!
I just completed it ingame, working great! :]
Just two things (don't know if I really should create an "issue" for this...) :
- after accepting the quest, Nob the Stableboy says in chat : "Something went wrong! Please contact the masters of this world so they may rescue me. :('"
- Also, there is a little typo in the description of the 2nd step of the quest in the journal, (I am the one who wrote it wrong in the document in the first place I am sorry) : it is Ygwrch and not Ygwrcg

Will see if I can find any others old quests dialogues in my archives! Thanks for your work Uthgard team :]

Good job indeed, Erika! :D

mmobifrost
Guardian

Postby mmobifrost » Jan 07, 2017 22:34

New quest rewards would be interesting. just endless daoc plat!

Vman
Myrmidon

Postby Vman » Jan 13, 2017 18:03

I would just like to throw my request in for the epic quest line for Healers. Not sure if it's in the game yet, but I've heard only certain classes have their epic quest lines implemented so far, so thought I'd give props for Healers :) Thank you!
Level 50 Troll of Uthgard

Myllenia
Guardian

Postby Myllenia » Jan 14, 2017 22:21

All epic quests are already implemented, see here :) uthgard.org/tracker/issue/159/@/Implement_remaining_epic_quests

CowwoC
Gryphon Knight

Postby CowwoC » Jan 23, 2017 14:46

Trevian's Best Friend
http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.html?cquest=2051

I know it's not 1.65 - but who cares? Give me the puppy!

Myllenia
Guardian

Postby Myllenia » Feb 03, 2017 20:52

Hello there,

I was able to find the missing informations for some Albion quests (maybe I will do Hibernia next), I hope it will be enough to implement them.
This took me way more time that I am willing to admit to do the following researches... 8O :hammer:

First, some quests that are not 1.65 and "should not" exist (just for information, free to keep them :D) :

Ydenia's Crush = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2863/
Andrew's skins = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/3084/
Argus's Arrows = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2703/
Arrows for Yetta Fletcher = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2709/

Now, quests I was able to find with complete dialogues, steps... (some few parts were translated from various sources (mostly steps) if my english is not perfect don't hesitate to correct me)
Also, for some quests I was not sure at all for the experience and money rewards, I hope it won't be an issue.

Here is the list, I created a google spreadsheet for them:
==> https://goo(dot)gl/CkhrXh <==

(you can navigate and choose quests on the bottom left corner)
(It is possible there are still some errors... I am blind for now but I will check everything again soon)

Immediate Resolution (version A) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2701/
Immediate Resolution (version C) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2701/
Commencement (Version A) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2702/
Commencement (Version B) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2702/
Commencement (Version C) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2702/
Commencement (Version D) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2702/
Association (Version A) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2704/
Association (Version C) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2704/
Association (Version D) = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2704/
Guild Preparation = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2708/
Simple Request = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2205/
Goblin Incursion = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2190/
Lady Leana = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2191/
Dunan's Bear Tooth = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2200/
Intervention = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2204/
Nenet's Research = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2669/
Tale of Druids = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2225/
Bandit Camp = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2227/
The Growling Ghost = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2003/
Growler's Necklace
Growler Mace
The Captured Courier = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2674/
Willing Sacrifice = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2689/ (Iconic, long and complex quest)
Lord Aryon's Box = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2668/
The Heretical Hermit = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2700/
Weakened Bonds = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2271/ (Iconic, long and complex quest)
Impossible Mission (not sure if implemented on Uthgard already but added it just in case)
Crushed Faith = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2695/
The Forest Plot = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2697/
Prelude to War = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2696/

I am still working on :

Black Plague (Alb)
Strange Bedfellows

And sadly, quests I was not able to find at all, I think those are lost forever (or maybe if someone got videos/old screenshots/archives or if the quest is still on his journal on live server... gonna be difficult)

Price of Courage = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2201/
Tyngyr's Daughter = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2202/
Departed Hero = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2206/
Tainted Magic = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2226/
Lady Judith's Circlet = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2675/
Oaken Boots = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/1712/
Supplies for Lillian
Amulet of the Planes = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2682/
The Walelden's Pendant = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2680/
Kindred of the Fallen = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/2692/
Dugan's Magical Totem = uthgard(dot)org/tracker/issue/1192/

[EDIT] added two quests
[EDIT 2] sorry for the person who edited the links, I edited the post and was not able to publish it so had to change url back :s

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 07, 2017 14:00

Is BG-quest implemented?

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics