Uthgard supports Tapatalk

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » May 30, 2012 21:53

Uthgard forums are now also accessable on your mobile phone through the Tapatalk app.

Tapatalk is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

MT-Pear
Phoenix Knight

Postby MT-Pear » May 30, 2012 23:56

working great, thx blue :)

Nerzal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Nerzal » May 31, 2012 00:43

thx! :D
Blue knows how to perform headshots in daoc!
Blue: "Headshot, instant win."

Viva punk a lifetime!

Ciriola
Myrmidon

Postby Ciriola » Jun 03, 2012 12:22

I love you!
  • Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate...
  • The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
  • The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Terry Pratchett

malleboi
Warder

Postby malleboi » Jul 15, 2012 15:06

Keendalb
Warder

Postby Keendalb » Jul 15, 2012 22:15

It does not work for me.

Gorim
Eagle Knight

Postby Gorim » Jul 15, 2012 23:26

It works since a while...

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 16, 2012 00:03

Keendalb wrote:It does not work for me.

I use it daily.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Keendalb
Warder

Postby Keendalb » Jul 16, 2012 03:22

I am using Convo (it is a free app and maybe that is the problem) and when I enter the forum adress, it says me that the website is not compatible with Tapatalk. I have also the choice to install Tapatalk Forum App but it costs 2.99$.

MT-Pear
Phoenix Knight

Postby MT-Pear » Jul 16, 2012 08:52

Or to jailbreak :X

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Jul 23, 2012 21:06

Keendalb wrote:I am using Convo (it is a free app and maybe that is the problem) and when I enter the forum adress, it says me that the website is not compatible with Tapatalk. I have also the choice to install Tapatalk Forum App but it costs 2.99$.

They had a sale 0.79 euro offer recently.

Calatin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Calatin » Mar 19, 2013 13:57

Anyone else got problems with Tapatalk & Uthgard these days? Since 2 days i only see a empty forum without categories and ofc no posts on Uthgard Forum via Tapatalk

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Mar 19, 2013 20:55

I used Tapatalk this morning.

Calatin
Gryphon Knight

Postby Calatin » Mar 20, 2013 14:30

hm ok... if anyone else get this problem:
just delete uthgard on tapatalk and add it again. Solved the problem. Dunno what the problem was, but its solved now.

Nef Melody
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nef Melody » Apr 04, 2014 16:02

tapatalk2 works perfectly for the Uthgard forums
Nefcait : Bard
Gua : Enchanter
My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ReqVids/videos

Next

Return to General Topics