Dragon

General Topics on Dark Age of Camelot/Uthgard
hfodrie
Guardian

Postby hfodrie » Aug 31, 2021 19:43

Hi All,
There are enough people on line now for dragon raids. Could you please put dragons back up? I've heard several people that would like to do them again.
Thank you.

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Aug 31, 2021 20:01

I am currently working on resolving the issues related to the dragons being disabled.
This week will be very busy for me, so I dont think I can get it done.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Gilded
Myrmidon

Postby Gilded » Aug 31, 2021 20:35

Nice to see the current bonus event and the Dragon being looked at.

Cheers.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Sep 01, 2021 19:12

Genjiro wrote:I am currently working on resolving the issues related to the dragons being disabled.

Thanks for an update on it, do not worry about in a week or two, its more important to just give realistic times and at least we know you ARE working on it.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Trinacu
Warder

Postby Trinacu » Sep 02, 2021 01:01

Genjiro wrote:I am currently working on resolving the issues related to the dragons being disabled.

Ok, but does that mean it is so close that when you are less busy we can expect it in a week or does that just mean some time in the future maybe?

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Sep 02, 2021 06:49

It gives us hope to know a solution to bring dragons back is in progress. It certainly doesn't depend on 2-4 more weeks.

Thanks for your time you invest here for us.
Gwyneth, Gwynefer, Naiba, Takhi, Gwyntreth, StarletKristina, Talvi, Mousebear

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Sep 03, 2021 21:04

ahhh man i see the light, is this real ? :D Thank you so much for trying to bring the dragons back.
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Gian
Warder

Postby Gian » Sep 04, 2021 14:34

great news

thanks for looking into this and bringing back Dragons!

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Oct 09, 2021 13:52

So it was a worse issue than first anticipated?

Hopefully we see it before 2022?
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Oct 25, 2021 08:09

*Bump*

Any updates?

Nakja
Myrmidon

Postby Nakja » Dec 31, 2021 09:27

Looks like its a bigger hassle bringing the dragons back. No problem, but maybe GMs can implement a another way to get respec stones?

Like drop from Grand Summoner. Or implement an NPC where will trade 3 RA respecs (from GS) to a single spec respect stone.

Rudra
Myrmidon

Postby Rudra » Dec 31, 2021 16:35

Hi there,
I think Respec stones should be something special.
That's why I would prefer to have them as a drop.
There are still some high mobs who could drop such stones.
It would also think rich enough to implement Single Respec.
The question is always what is possible in the game?
I think it's just as sad that you can't get to the dragon's drops (as long as they aren't there).
There, too, a possibility should be found to get them.
Otherwise, I wish everyone a happy new year and, above all, good health.

Greetings

Glelle-Instagard
Myrmidon

Postby Glelle-Instagard » Dec 31, 2021 16:58

Seems iam rich ! :D

Happy New Year to everyone also !
Attachments
Vault.jpg
Zerstörer der Seelen
Destroyer of Souls

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 01, 2022 18:11

If a raid leader can organise a raid on a set date and time I will check if I can join to enable and watch the Dragon.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Deadly
Warder

Postby Deadly » Jan 02, 2022 19:25

But how many ppl do we need now to kill a dragon cause albs i guess dont have a prob with players they can build easy a raid with more than 3 grps.
I guess Hib and Mid dont can kill it with 10- 14 Players.

What we need is like the Old Uthgard 1.0 with the drop Rate of items.
I remember my own Raids on Uth 1.0 with my Warden Wiesensturm and my Hero Hornisse ( Legion Raid --> every raid Legion Dropped 1000 Dia Seals and mostly 14-20 Stones ra + full respec and dragon was the same with stones but more dropps like 3-6 dragon items my best raid on uth 1.0 was in Hib with 10 ppl and than the dragon dropped 4 rings 2x tank 2x caster 1x druid/warden hauberk ( sorry i dont remember the names of the items ).

And what i want is the Old Darkness Falls with Brimstone and Basalt Items ( but i know that dont want come back ), but maybe sometime it will be come back :) ( i miss my old raids DF Prince -> Worm -> HL´s and at least Legion in 1 Raid ) but now why should Raid Leaders make a Raid in DF no speacial drops are there :(

Greetings Deadly
Last edited by Deadly on Jan 02, 2022 20:25, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Return to General Topics