Madhouse Drachengarde

Uthgard related videos
holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Aug 31, 2018 13:36

https://youtu.be/qmheoWdchpY

Just what I have to endure everyday... A lot of bullshit, some rvr included. But I guess boring as hell for everyone not in our grp, watch at your own risk of wasting 30 mins of your life.

wonshot
Gryphon Knight

Postby wonshot » Aug 31, 2018 16:31

lol somethings just never change, keep rocking guys (and singing!) :lol:
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Aug 31, 2018 19:21

Valfar wrote:It's not a zerg at all. German alliance has a zerg sometimes, but for the most part it's Sania's group, Reallydirty's group and Ripbro's pug that roam separately and then when they get info about a keep on fire and the numbers, they race to the keep. Romu's zerg has been wiped out by 1fg plenty of times, so making it out as if there is a high rr zerg roaming as one unit is hilarious. I mean ok, sometimes mid groups merge or make a BG to hit the relic, but those are really isolated incidents.

Looks like many isolated incidents in this video ;)

Liilbedh
Myrmidon

Postby Liilbedh » Aug 31, 2018 19:36

Romu wrote:
Valfar wrote:It's not a zerg at all. German alliance has a zerg sometimes, but for the most part it's Sania's group, Reallydirty's group and Ripbro's pug that roam separately and then when they get info about a keep on fire and the numbers, they race to the keep. Romu's zerg has been wiped out by 1fg plenty of times, so making it out as if there is a high rr zerg roaming as one unit is hilarious. I mean ok, sometimes mid groups merge or make a BG to hit the relic, but those are really isolated incidents.

omg... you can not have fun or something, right? you use every oppurtunity to make everything bad. would you be the brainalb you would notice that the video was created over weeks. and it's not about the zerging. it´s about that you can have fun even if you die. and we have fun every evening. and we had also fun as we were the only group who was running for days without any inc.
so shut up when you only can cry... its so annoying!
Sania III
Drachengarde
PacHealer

Romu
Gryphon Knight

Postby Romu » Aug 31, 2018 19:58

Liilbedh wrote:
Romu wrote:

omg... you can not have fun or something, right? you use every oppurtunity to make everything bad. would you be the brainalb you would notice that the video was created over weeks. and it's not about the zerging. it´s about that you can have fun even if you die. and we have fun every evening. and we had also fun as we were the only group who was running for days without any inc.
so shut up when you only can cry... its so annoying!

Calm down, it was not my intention to make your video bad. I liked it very much and if there would be a like-button i would have pressed it. I dont mind with how much people you run and it is great to see you having so much fun. My statement was just to show that Valfgar is posting very much nonsense sometimes and it maybe a bit offtopic here, but it just fitted too good. I appologize if you understood that as critic on your video, keep on having fun :)

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Sep 01, 2018 07:33

Romu wrote:Calm down, it was not my intention to make your video bad. I liked it very much and if there would be a like-button i would have pressed it. I dont mind with how much people you run and it is great to see you having so much fun. My statement was just to show that Valfgar is posting very much nonsense sometimes and it maybe a bit offtopic here, but it just fitted too good. I appologize if you understood that as critic on your video, keep on having fun :)

Don't worry, everything is good. But now you got a feeling what is is like in our grp... one wrong word and you better run. But not in a straight line, she was at the shooting range the whole week :lol:

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Sep 01, 2018 08:39

That ts almost sounds the same as from MB in 2009-2011ish... half of the group was either stoned or drunk or both :lol: (Except for me ofc)
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Sep 01, 2018 11:31

zum beweis daß sich nix geändert hat müßte holsten mal dieses spezielle video public schalten :D

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Sep 01, 2018 12:28

Galandriel4 wrote:zum beweis daß sich nix geändert hat müßte holsten mal dieses spezielle video public schalten :D

Du meinst das?

https://youtu.be/nRhlxpffDrg

Uth1, new RA... good times. :(

Das habe ich schon lange public gemacht. Aber ja, wir sind nur älter geworden und kein bisschen reifer :roll:

YEET
Warder

Postby YEET » Sep 02, 2018 13:15

holsten-knight wrote:Uth1, new RA... good times. :(

amen.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Sep 03, 2018 14:18

Romu wrote:

So what's your problem exactly? I specifically told you how things went down when I ran with Dirty last week and how it went down before. You're using one video as evidence, really? We could have also recorded 1000 times when you died to 1fg and posted that as evidence. Dude, if you want a keep taking simulation game with no inc, that's your choice and I respect it but no need to go full retard and use some compiled video as evidence, and we're not even on topic.

Let's agree to disagree, you're not a bad guy and I really don't want to argue about stuff that's obvious to everyone who's even a little bit objective.
It is what it is.

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Sep 03, 2018 17:15

Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Sep 12, 2018 14:34

I just love how (((Romu))), the amazing skilled leader of the albion zerglets, also a very important person in the (((player council))), best known for his bulletproof strategies (build 2-3 fgs of clueless button mashing albs > take keeps > wipe on a cliff beetle raid) comes to talk ****** about rvr, like he even has anything to do with it.

I can't even count how many times we farmed your zerg with 1 fg, many times with a crappy pug or runnning 2 shamans / hunters / etc.
Since you want to point out that Team America and Drachengarde help eachother when it needs why don't you also aknowledge the 40+ enemies we were fighting there ?
I can't tell if you're trying to troll or you're plain autistic* and bitter because you're the laughing stock of this server.
Did you know people call your shītzerg "Romu's small man" ?

* (I'd chose the second option since whenever we fight your shïtzerg you usually die so fast over and over again
and then get rezzed just to push and die again that we're suspecting your goal is getting a record number of nausea sickness.)

"This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown."

fremster wrote:we ran on buffpotions because cleric couldnt buff

Hasbulat wrote:As soon we come with a bit better organized random group all those Flamps and Holsteins just running away as soon they see us.

Alcan wrote:why do you call me a Moron when all i do is ask ppl if they are happy?

Cyba wrote:Albion = Israel :D

Spivo
Eagle Knight

Postby Spivo » Sep 12, 2018 15:24

Every post by Woosh is a mad adventure of how he (his guild) destroyed someone against all odds.

It is truely inspirering to read of your marvelous exploits.

When will your biography of your xp-ganking days be published? Imagine it to be a rollercoaster of fight after fight vs. lvl 30's, where the reader will really sense the dread when IP or Purge was down, and be nail-biting when the xp'ers fought back.
Albion and having fun

Woosh
Banned

Postby Woosh » Sep 12, 2018 15:29

a member of romu's zerg comes like a lapdog to defend his master. what a surprise ! too bad you're just another no-skill zerglet barking just to get some attention. you got it now. now go be bad somewhere else :lol:

"This city's afraid of me. I've seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown."

fremster wrote:we ran on buffpotions because cleric couldnt buff

Hasbulat wrote:As soon we come with a bit better organized random group all those Flamps and Holsteins just running away as soon they see us.

Alcan wrote:why do you call me a Moron when all i do is ask ppl if they are happy?

Cyba wrote:Albion = Israel :D

Next

Return to Videos