*ZzZz* Disclaimer: 5 Nat Setup Inc *ZzZz*

Uthgard related videos
Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Apr 19, 2018 06:55

Snippeuse wrote:
Ardri wrote:Plays the same braindead 5 naturalist full push tank comp for 1+ year, almost all of them are rr8+, then talks smack on the boards. OH YEA BABY :lol:

Oh, almost forgot to mention power relics the majority of the time too.

ya true maybe it is boring setup to play under that setup but you still need skill for play that setup corectly

and on boring setup 2 theurg setup or 3 healers is so lamer too and did you msg ardri no ?

and said oh you have relic all the time that help maybe but it is weak excuse at lvl on your brain adder
btw server at just 1 years and 3 months how hib can have he majority of time the relic if mid at begin have relic during 5 months ?

I'm sorry, but i legitimately do not understand what you're trying to say...
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Celteen
Alerion Knight

Postby Celteen » Apr 20, 2018 23:23

<<< This avatar is handmade by Inotor Wurzelbert : )
Check out the Mampfer-Threads for more.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25079
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26934

YEET
Warder

Postby YEET » Apr 21, 2018 13:44

Snippeuse wrote:ya true maybe it is boring setup to play under that setup but you still need skill for play that setup corectly

old RA
relics
tank meta
skill

heh.

dont get me wrong, i do enjoy reading good forum banter but old RA rvr has got nothing to do with being skilled. the patch level is complete garbage that only really favours 1 or 2 setups (maybe depending on who holds OP relics). tank trains or 4+ caster setups that are both the very same one trick pony aka drop targets within seconds or else youre toast are as stupid as it gets. you dont need skill to execute either of the playstyles. stupidly skewed old RAs that seem to be very popular among freeshards just for the sake of "oh but i like that every class has unique abilities blahblah" dont help fighting the imbalance much.

maybe youre better off with 8 people who know the game - yes, but thats not real "daoc skill".

trademark
Myrmidon

Postby trademark » Apr 21, 2018 21:22

holsten-knight wrote:
Snippeuse wrote:how hib can have he majority of time the relic if mid at begin have relic during 5 months ?

simple answer: shrooms

To give perspective, Animists were very unpopular in Hib until about eh... I dunno... somewhere between 6 and 9 months into the server.
Alainna

Previous

Return to Videos