Tachy | Bard 8v8

Uthgard related videos
User avatar
Ino
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 497
Joined: May 27, 2009 00:00

Postby Ino » Apr 15, 2018 23:15

Had some really nice 8v8s yesterday (also few of the first nice 8v8s vs albs I got here!) and would like to share my recordings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xOioc- ... tzxBG/view
(Sorry couldnt upload to YouTube because of the length)

@HYPER: Sorry for including only wins here (From hours of watching DAoC videos I learned to put only wins into a video!). The day before it was the opposite! Really liked the fights without adds vs you; Very close ones. Looking forward for more :-)
@Kartel: Looking forward to see you guys on higher RR.

Constructive criticism regarding the video and gameplay welcome. Hope you enjoy the video!

User avatar
pweet
Lion Knight
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Dec 22, 2010 14:07

Postby pweet » Apr 16, 2018 00:15

Stop admitting that you lost on the Internet.that just happens to douches that need l2p.
Happy that you didn't record it. You would look like a fool!

User avatar
Juri
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Mar 10, 2011 03:18

Postby Juri » Apr 16, 2018 01:59

pweet wrote:Stop admitting that you lost on the Internet.that just happens to douches that need l2p.
Happy that you didn't record it. You would look like a fool!


We suck!

User avatar
GreenP
Phoenix Knight
 
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sep 07, 2008 00:00

Postby GreenP » Apr 16, 2018 09:04

its nice how a theurgist can negate STT just by releasing the affected pets :confused:

nice vid!
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Jun 19, 2011 13:42

Postby Eorkern » Apr 16, 2018 12:39

Don't worry stt is still a huge pain to deal with.

Spivo
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Aug 15, 2011 14:29
Location: Denmark

Postby Spivo » Apr 16, 2018 14:21

GreenP wrote:its nice how a theurgist can negate STT just by releasing the affected pets :confused:

nice vid!


A bug is a bug, and needs fixing. But this fix would mean albs can't run theurgs anymore against hibs, since albs don't run aoe casters in 8mans.

And negate is a strong word, the pets are still gone and theurg/caba still has to spend time removing his pets.

Despite the bug, I do not think any mentalists would ever not take this RA, putting it in top 50% of RA's, despite being bugged.
I might complain and I don't play anymore, but I never forget the impact Uthgard had on me reminiscing DaoC and how much work the staff put in to it.
It remains a masterpiece, but stuck in time.

User avatar
Stevie
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Aug 29, 2010 00:00
Location: Colorado

Postby Stevie » Apr 16, 2018 16:37

Ino wrote:Had some really nice 8v8s yesterday (also few of the first nice 8v8s vs albs I got here!) and would like to share my recordings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xOioc- ... tzxBG/view
(Sorry couldnt upload to YouTube because of the length)

@HYPER: Sorry for including only wins here (From hours of watching DAoC videos I learned to put only wins into a video!). The day before it was the opposite! Really liked the fights without adds vs you; Very close ones. Looking forward for more :-)
@Kartel: Looking forward to see you guys on higher RR.

Constructive criticism regarding the video and gameplay welcome. Hope you enjoy the video!


Dont need to be sorry. Wins are for videos, losses are for self reflection :)

Nice vid.

User avatar
wonshot
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Apr 01, 2017 15:43

Postby wonshot » Apr 16, 2018 18:57

Ino wrote:Constructive criticism regarding the video and gameplay welcome. Hope you enjoy the video!


I personally really liked the little box telling who you are fighting against, made for a better viewing experience. Would had wished there was voicecoms included(granted if it was on english ofc) but I also understand how some groups dont want that shared.

good video, enjoyed it and hope to see more!
<<Bombling>> - Supp SM Lvl 50 - RR 7L0
Bombling Saga part I - VI.
Magnetling Part I&II.
Retired on Uthgard for now. Warhammer RoR private server, and CU beta testing.

Llaw
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Apr 23, 2016 10:19

Postby Llaw » Apr 16, 2018 20:08

Eorkern wrote:Don't worry stt is still a huge pain to deal with.


Theurgist pets*
Siege - Warrior
Envoy - Bard
Aegis - Blademaster
Ethical - Mentalist

Spivo
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Aug 15, 2011 14:29
Location: Denmark

Postby Spivo » Apr 18, 2018 09:41

Nice vid, I like that you are not spamming spells, so it's actually possible to see what you are casting/doing.
I might complain and I don't play anymore, but I never forget the impact Uthgard had on me reminiscing DaoC and how much work the staff put in to it.
It remains a masterpiece, but stuck in time.

User avatar
ravinlunatic
Warder
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Jun 06, 2010 00:00

Postby ravinlunatic » Apr 20, 2018 04:27

watched only half of it so far, solid bard play in my opinion.


Return to Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Wednesday, 23. October 2019

Artwork and screen shots Copyright © 2001-2004 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission of Mythic Entertainment. Mythic Entertainment, the Mythic Entertainment logo, "Dark Age of Camelot," "Shrouded Isles," "Foundations," "New Frontiers," "Trials of Atlantis," "Catacombs," "Darkness Rising," the Dark Age of Camelot and subsequent logos, and the stylized Celtic knot are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Valid XHTML & CSS | Original Design by: LernVid.com | Modified by Uthgard Staff