New Movie "Grind"

Uthgard related videos
Slix1424
Warder

Postby Slix1424 » Mar 04, 2013 04:45

Hey guys, told you i was going to work on something. FOr those who enjoyed both of my purga movies, this comes to you with DR/Cata graphics and whatnot. Anyways, this is still INCOMPLETE, but my berserker is 33 and its like a movie about the beginning of his quest to get to 50 and so forth, its just 2 minute introduction, eventually it would be about 10 min or so. AGAIN, this is just a rough copy, too me about 1 hour to film, edit and uppload if anything lol. hope you guys enjoy it.

NO, its not a 100mb virus lol.

You CAN preview it, but QUALITY is greatly reduced and it looks bad for some reason, the version i have is 1080p, so download it, much nicer :P

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/3hFfv2Sbr/

Methusalem
Phoenix Knight

Postby Methusalem » Mar 04, 2013 09:41

Slix1424 wrote:
NO, its not a 100mb virus lol.

:)

Healowner wrote:Ranger: QQ
Rest of server: ROFL
bodoterror6 wrote:QQ MORE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE, we owned you -> fact. now stfu, press tab and keep playing your miserable no skill characters ^^ bb

Return to Videos