Interesting vids from Damaja.org

Uthgard related videos
poplik
Phoenix Knight

Postby poplik » Feb 16, 2013 14:19

Hello, some of you might have heard about this site:
http://www.damaja.org/DAoC-Videos/

Anyway if not check it out, lots and lots of daoc vids. I started to download them and would like to point out some which I find interesting.

Most of them are not exactly RvR videos, as I think those are matter of personal taste. So here we go, also bear in mind that there are about 1600 videos on that site, so far I made it to letter 'C' :D

All_Her_Chambers- theurg pov, mix of story and RvR. Seriously, this is how story videos should be done, hilarious and interesting story, with good PvP action.

Betrachter - it's entirely in german but there is one section that made me laugh pretty hard, even non germans will get the gist of it - fun starts around 3rd minute.

Crysalides - It's a PvE video, and while I hate PvE, something in the way this video is done (probably the music) made me feel very, very epic.

So if someone wants to join in venturing through these videos, feel free to post some interesting ones in this thread :grin:
Vids:
Unicum I - youtube
Unicum II - youtube
youtube channel

Ino
Gryphon Knight

Postby Ino » Feb 16, 2013 15:52

Aoln - because thats what DAoC is about. Rps!

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Feb 16, 2013 17:10

Ah yeah Crysalides vid have awesome and epic music, a french respected pve cleric wanted to do pve on camlann, it worked great but they quickly ran out of content :p, another funny thing was the error in the name of the vid =]

Finalement
Eagle Knight

Postby Finalement » Feb 16, 2013 18:09

Pleeease, anyone can tell me the UI of the first Video first scene with Ui!!!

Please please please!

Return to Videos