Video Background Music.

Uthgard related videos
paqu3tt3
Guardian

Postby paqu3tt3 » Feb 09, 2013 00:09

Hello, My name is Scott... well, to the nerds my glorious name Cinnimoninit. Yes.
Anyway I make beats. Usually I'd look for someone to rap over them but that's a lost hope lol. until then, I'd like to help those of you who need some background music for your PvP or PvE Videos.

http://s-rock.newgrounds.com/audio/

This site is completely safe don't worry bout all that. But that link should show by date, all my beats. Choose one. Create something :)

Hope to see you all have some use for music/PvP. :P
Just Put "S_Rock" and "Cinnamoninit" for credits at the end of your video.
TYVM and good luck out in the BGs/RvR!!!!!!!

imamizer
Gryphon Knight

Postby imamizer » Feb 09, 2013 11:43

Hello :) Are you using Mac and Reason? And what mastering plugin is this?

poplik
Phoenix Knight

Postby poplik » Feb 09, 2013 12:39

Hey, some of those are pretty sweet !
Vids:
Unicum I - youtube
Unicum II - youtube
youtube channel

paqu3tt3
Guardian

Postby paqu3tt3 » Feb 11, 2013 23:30

I'm glad you could enjoy the beats :D

Also I used PC, with a program called Fruity Loops Studios. It has a bunch of stock sounds that sound like trash so I have to tweak and edit my own sounds sometimes. but it's a solid Program for making beats/music.

Always PC :)
Mac = pewp imo. But just because I'm more familiar with PC then Mac :/ but still.

As far as mastering goes, it's all by ear. I have a plugin called Soundgoodizer and it pretty much equalizes everything to Level out. no super loud Hi Hats or Snare or Any instrument for that matter. Anyway Let me know if you all need any beats for a movie or even if you just wanted to Jam or Collab I could help :)

paqu3tt3
Guardian

Postby paqu3tt3 » Feb 11, 2013 23:39

Some of the older songs are gonna sound cheese ballish. But the good ones are in there, just gotta look.

Return to Videos