Ori's videos

Uthgard related videos
Suax01
Gryphon Knight

Postby Suax01 » Feb 11, 2013 15:49

Good Video, but it shows exactly that you are taking the game too serious and miss a lots of manners.

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Feb 12, 2013 02:25

New hero video :

2012:<@[Uth]Abydos> If we don't have SI by the end of the year, Im fairly certain I wont be a GM anymore :-p

poplik
Phoenix Knight

Postby poplik » Feb 12, 2013 02:55

Omg that video made me look like total gimp xD

I was on the eld, Rydia
Vids:
Unicum I - youtube
Unicum II - youtube
youtube channel

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 12, 2013 02:56

nice fights =)
it should be not possible for druids to root det tanks, since then all your fights would ve been that much easier. and 50 spear spec is much better, since snare >> that dmg plus. whenever you join a pug, just tell ur druids to never root det tanks. 8)

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Feb 12, 2013 04:30

poplik wrote:Omg that video made me look like total gimp xD

I was on the eld, Rydia

Especially at 31:45, when u use ur rr5 for i still dont know what :D
and same go for me at 9:47; using tab instead of click the name of who i want, i targetted cleric mezzed and demezzed ;:'(

Pweet sometimes no root would be way better yes, but will be harder i think when its pug like this, in guild group like requiem that are used to play like this im sure it is better yes
2012:<@[Uth]Abydos> If we don't have SI by the end of the year, Im fairly certain I wont be a GM anymore :-p

Muriacca
Myrmidon

Postby Muriacca » Mar 02, 2013 18:21

drood pov: Root on det Tanks Fail
Hero Pov: Slam timer ftw:D :lol:

Raggnar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Raggnar » Mar 05, 2013 00:22

realac0 wrote:not comment on rage :lol: expecially on Centurione ... :wall: :wall:

for the rest, i like how u play hero, there are some errors, but i make lot more while play def on paladin (is pretty easy deroot/demezz while trying to snare/slam tanks, but not all understand that if a bard/sorc mezz while u trying to do your work this can happen ...)

Happens a lot, yeah. Not all cc'ers announce their mezz, and it would be cool if they did it at least most of the time.

"He was concerned only with the naked fundamentals of life. The warm intimacies of small, kindly things, the sentiments and delicious trivialities that make up so much of civilized men's lives were meaningless to him. A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs. Bloodshed and violence and savagery were the natural elements of the life Conan knew; he could not, and would never, understand the little things that are so dear to civilized men and women."

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Mar 05, 2013 01:24

Muriacca wrote:drood pov: Root on det Tanks Fail
Hero Pov: Slam timer ftw:D :lol:

Well the druid i started play it he wa salready 8L4, im not really used to play supporter so i dont think im that bad, and for hero, if im guarding, and the guy is snare immune, i better use slam than my sword ( im only specced 10 blades )

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Mar 05, 2013 01:25

Raggnar wrote:
realac0 wrote:not comment on rage :lol: expecially on Centurione ... :wall: :wall:

for the rest, i like how u play hero, there are some errors, but i make lot more while play def on paladin (is pretty easy deroot/demezz while trying to snare/slam tanks, but not all understand that if a bard/sorc mezz while u trying to do your work this can happen ...)

Happens a lot, yeah. Not all cc'ers announce their mezz, and it would be cool if they did it at least most of the time.

Since its pug, it was without ts, so cant really know mostly :P

Raggnar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Raggnar » Mar 07, 2013 05:29

Orihiime wrote:
Raggnar wrote:

Since its pug, it was without ts, so cant really know mostly :P

Yep, mostly it's just good or bad luck in pugs.

"He was concerned only with the naked fundamentals of life. The warm intimacies of small, kindly things, the sentiments and delicious trivialities that make up so much of civilized men's lives were meaningless to him. A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs. Bloodshed and violence and savagery were the natural elements of the life Conan knew; he could not, and would never, understand the little things that are so dear to civilized men and women."

Previous

Return to Videos