Myrmidon

Postby SirTorian » Feb 14, 2012 20:16

Xantham wrote:Track list?

Ronald Jenkees
Disorganized Fun (2009)

- Disorganized Fun
- Guitar Sound

Harkon wrote:
Eglain wrote:Its not a bug, it is a feature of Uthgard until it is fixed...

maybe.. but this "feature" makes rvr atm too much unbalanced :roll:

I guess we dont talk about the same thing

Soldier's Barricade, Bedazzling Aura, CabbyRR5+Jugg, Jugg in general, Viper...
those "features" are unbalanced

Ichor of the Deep? not really
Only one "feature" Ichor got is that you cant purge it, but the two bugs it got are making Ichor less powerful

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 14, 2012 20:28

Ichor is no problem at all :idea:
It is a basic Shami RA which is buged on Uth, but SB is taken because you know its buged and you are immune to anything for 30sec. Try it w/o it and see what happens ;)

ZaiQQ
Eagle Knight

Postby ZaiQQ » Feb 14, 2012 21:42

pweet wrote:Ichor is no problem at all :idea:
It is a basic Shami RA which is buged on Uth, but SB is taken because you know its buged and you are immune to anything for 30sec. Try it w/o it and see what happens ;)

It is taken because we ran with 4l2 aughealer, which means no bof, which means no defensive ra's at all, what you guys on the other hand did was respec to sob2 on your hero purposely for the bug, and use it in combination with sos pushing. You don't report anything thats benefical to you, and as i've already explained to cait, we need a defensive ra, our warrior is high rr, he can afford one, sob is the only choice. and its not like we need to use it for the purpose of cc reduction, its used to mitigate the melee damage for example when you sos+aotg push on us.

Now, did you report that you can indefinatley snare targets with your eld?

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 15, 2012 01:19

and thats why you already had it with a rr 11 healer instead of rr4l2 one, guess he had no bof as well 8)

Celteen
Alerion Knight

Postby Celteen » Feb 15, 2012 01:27

We do not SoS Aotg push at all. I never used it for an Aotg push ever, its for supps who are rooted in da back.
<<< This avatar is handmade by Inotor Wurzelbert : )
Check out the Mampfer-Threads for more.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25079
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26934

Orihiime
Phoenix Knight

Postby Orihiime » Feb 15, 2012 01:37

Hi
2012:<@[Uth]Abydos> If we don't have SI by the end of the year, Im fairly certain I wont be a GM anymore :-p

ZaiQQ
Eagle Knight

Postby ZaiQQ » Feb 15, 2012 01:38

pweet wrote:and thats why you already had it with a rr 11 healer instead of rr4l2 one, guess he had no bof as well 8)

Actually thisi was damage specced for a very long time, we were one of the few mid groups who didnt run with sob or dd. Why don't you wanna answer my question? Did you report you can perma snare root immune tanks?

As for celteen, just because support gets rooted doesn't mean it isnt a good time to hit aotg aswell when you're fully pushed inside us, which means it requires very often the use of a defensive ra. And still, you guys run with sob also, and you pop it when you dont even take damage.

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Feb 15, 2012 01:57

This discussion is sensless ;) You are all good players and you dont need that dirty tricks, thats all i m saying 8)

neada
Myrmidon

Postby neada » Feb 15, 2012 05:18

Lets not make this thread into a SB-QQ one. It isn't that much of a game changer in 80% of the fights because one grp is dominating anyway. It's really funny how often I hear QQ about SB when it didn't really change anything. It doesn't get u CCed, it doesn't hinder u to ruppt that healer etc...
In the rest of the fight it's a pity but no use crying over because it's the status quo of the server and you have to live with it. I really need to make a proper bug report on this.

@Zai:
No we don't normally run with any SB because neither of our active Heroes has it specced. The one who has it, is the share-Hero, who is only played if no other is on and we dont find a suitable rep. AFAIK it was specced to test the RA/bug, but i was inactive at that time.
If we run with SB, we really use it for the same reasons u do: to avoid dmg (cast dmg with your grp) and to gain more dps / focus on one sensible target for burst dmg; Thisi isnt exactly guarding when you guys have SB up too, so u gain more dps in that time.

@Snare on root immunity: I (as a druid) wasn't even aware of this bug till a few days ago and did hold off with rooting Offtanks thinking it works live-like. So we couldn't really report it. But as it is clearly a bug (which affects Albion the most, same with SB ^^) it should be reported and fixed ASAP.

But enough of that, a few words to the video:

It is pretty onesided but nonetheless well played by (imho) the best Shaman on Uhtgard atm.
It is really criminal how free you are most of the time. I really need to work on that, but it's hard finding time for the Shaman if your main target is to ruppt healers and the Offtanks are crying for help with casters. :/

bawww
Eagle Knight

Postby bawww » Feb 15, 2012 05:51

Nice, so 80% of the fights are dominated by one group and the other 20% of the fights which could actually be good are decided in most cases by bugs. Combine that with the fact that action is generally slow and you get an awesome server.
Apoc315 wrote:The Theurge play is way more easy than a zerk

neada
Myrmidon

Postby neada » Feb 15, 2012 06:07

bawww wrote:Nice, so 80% of the fights are dominated by one group and the other 20% of the fights which could actually be good are decided in most cases by bugs. Combine that with the fact that action is generally slow and you get an awesome server.

Yeah.. no, you really didn't get what i was trying to say. Read it: In 80% of the fights *the RA is used [...], I probably should rephrase that.

And I dunno if you are playing activly atm, but action on the server was pretty good (for a 8v8 oriented guild at least) in the last few weeks.

Panchos
Myrmidon

Postby Panchos » Feb 17, 2012 21:20

Only good shaman on uthgard.

Shaman is an amazing interupt class and Ruin is an example of how good a mid hybrid (my favorite setup!!) group can be when you actually utilize your classes. But there are no good alb groups imo and hib isnt a great 8v8 realm so Ruin doesnt have much competition right now.

Xantham
Gryphon Knight

Postby Xantham » Feb 18, 2012 10:01

Orihiime wrote:Hi

Not THAT kind of SB. Go away.

I joke. I kid.

Previous

Return to Videos