[Video] Rare RvR

Uthgard related videos
Zail
Myrmidon

Postby Zail » Jul 08, 2011 13:20

Hi there,

So here is my new video with sorc and merc POV, my goal here wasn't to show epic/perfect fights but to give some view about differents -working- alb setup (sorry Dohko and Snan i'm still not conviced of the utility of a friar in a group :P ). This was also mainly made for my peeps so i tried to show as many guildies as possible (kinda hard during summertime).

All CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome, rest will obviously be ignored. And once again sorry for the size i'm still a newbie in encoding/compressing videos (cry at runental for help).

Size: 711 Mo
Lenght: 20'11''
DL time: about 20min

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AAQOLWT

Edit: As our "dear" Vomii isn't around anymore, i was wondering if there is a way to update his Uthgard video post.
Last edited by Zail on Jul 08, 2011 17:52, edited 1 time in total.

Bloodwyne
Phoenix Knight

Postby Bloodwyne » Jul 08, 2011 14:12

as always i like your style of editing mate

all critics on gameplay are frequently seen in /gu by me, so i dont have to post em here ;) just have to say that on bodysorc you do a really good job, for the merc, well hard to kill anything properly if not being assisted at all

all in all i have to say that u didnt choose the best time to represent our guild in a video that mostly shows victorys, as our K:D ratio is pretty bad atm :D but as this is mostly about fun and baguette, its alright :D

cheers

Healowner
Gryphon Knight

Postby Healowner » Jul 08, 2011 15:18

Bloodwyne wrote:but as this is mostly about fun and baguette, its alright :D

Is it pr0n? :?

Healowner - Alb/Merlin - The Guardians

pweet
Lion Knight

Postby pweet » Jul 08, 2011 15:35

Well played ;) You definitly need an eld as Hib for fighting an alb caster grp, and seriously when does Reaver Proc get fixed its hilarious to see that dmg even with a debuff :oops:

Skar
Myrmidon

Postby Skar » Jul 08, 2011 15:50

Nice video, nice editing. Was really funny to watch. I just miss a setup with a grp specced minstrel in it.... /whisper i would just need 2 min to respec. :?

Nef Melody
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nef Melody » Jul 08, 2011 15:51

Your gameplay on body sorc was pretty flawless , good job there.
I also liked the editing , especially the break + character overview at the beginning of each fight. your paladin gameplay was pretty good, was funny to see how WoG handles a deftank who is actually blocking and they still kept assisting on one cleric straight :lol:
But the merc gameplay was pretty .... let's say i wouldn't show it in a video if i were you :D it took you almost 30 seconds to pick a target against the mid grp :O better keep playing sorc and pala :D

just my two cents , great video overall was really exciting and one of the few i watched completely , it didn't get boring due to the different PoVs
Nefcait : Bard
Gua : Enchanter
My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ReqVids/videos

Llithium
Myrmidon

Postby Llithium » Jul 08, 2011 16:05

Se bon, se bon... geramont geramont, Henri, baguette, crossiant...

Your title melody was missing!
If you told before vid release I would have sung a duet with Ugur for you.

Nice vid, nice editing. <3

Nujao
Myrmidon

Postby Nujao » Jul 08, 2011 16:16

Hi
nice vid:p

WoG

I didnt see a WoG party, just a wogpug:)

You definitly need an eld as Hib for fighting an alb caster grp,

lol,no, you dont.
if you dont believe me, ask rare/all other (alb)grps how >90% of the rest of the fights end :)

all in all rly well done :)

Akip
Alerion Knight

Postby Akip » Jul 08, 2011 16:21

Nujao stop losing when i'm not in grp!

Juri
Eagle Knight

Postby Juri » Jul 08, 2011 16:24

Akip wrote:Nujao stop losing when i'm not in grp!

I won't be roaming with Methz in the grp anymore anyway =))

Pouli
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pouli » Jul 08, 2011 16:37

Nice Video :)

ps : Stupeflip Vite !!! :)
Poulivore : Weak Singer
Maelig : Endangered species

[TC]Essedum
Warder

Postby [TC]Essedum » Jul 08, 2011 16:37

as u can see in our setups mostly we switch all toons.. we never play same setup and same ppl. we try to get all ppl involved in the guild and actually i like this politic.

about merc style... well in that cases u saw mostly him roaming around but following me cuz i'm AL so if he dont picks a target is because i didnt give still ^^.

enjoy watching ^^

Greetings

Esse

Nujao
Myrmidon

Postby Nujao » Jul 08, 2011 16:55

I guess as alb its simply easier to be successful with different ppl (inviting different ppl every day i mean)
than as a hibgrp, most likely due to which there are no hib pugs left on the server...^^

Nujao stop losing when i'm not in grp!

lol yes both times dunkler wasnt in grp, seems he ain´t as bad 8O

Bloodwyne
Phoenix Knight

Postby Bloodwyne » Jul 08, 2011 17:18

i cant remember fighting WoG with a castersetup tbh @ nujao, generally i agree that in the last 3-4 weeks the fights vs you mostly result the same way, we loose.. but yesterday was the first time we ran castersetup since a pretty long time

Zail
Myrmidon

Postby Zail » Jul 08, 2011 17:41

pweet wrote: You definitly need an eld as Hib for fighting an alb caster grp

You're right , a decent nser is a pain in the ass when we play that setup (even if it's still doable) but as nujao said it's not 100% necessary, even more true with their setup: Hello we're WoG=> insta red mezz => AoG + tank assist=> 2 clerics eating the dust in 10s.

Nef Melody wrote: But the merc gameplay was pretty .... let's say i wouldn't show it in a video if i were you :D it took you almost 30 seconds to pick a target against the mid grp :O better keep playing sorc and pala :D

Yeah i'm aware about that, but well if you've watched my first vid (where i was doing my first step as a grouptank), there's no comparison. But still tank isn't really my cup of tea, especially in full tank setup, as it's hard to get a good overview of the fight. And well, if it was only about me we'll be playing caster setup everytime but as i can count the body sorc and spirit caby on 1 hand's fingers it's always hard to make that kind of setup.

Thanks for the comments and i must say i'm glad that, until now, nobody asked to watch the end of the MB boxmezz fight :D

Next

Return to Videos