[Video] Killer Tomatoes PuG, 2011-01-06, Sorc PoV

Uthgard related videos
Jarysa
Eagle Knight

Postby Jarysa » Jan 11, 2011 21:24

Bloodwyne wrote:sorry to correct u but this group has exactly 1 Rare member and not atleast 4 and this is AMG Jarysa, deadzone for groups anyway

Are you blind? There´s not a single hib in that video. I take the 4 back tho. It´s only 3.

AMG is a lame excuse.

I could also post the vid of you totally not adding us after we killed 2 groups of albs. A fight you ran by 3 times to add just as the last alb died.

Fairplay deluxe.

Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » Jan 11, 2011 21:29

Finalement wrote:DAoC was MADE for 2 ways.
Else there would be Terrorists and Counterterrorists. Alliance and horde. One side and the other side of the league of Legends.

But DAoC has 3 realms, and that's what makes this game the best MMO. Cause you have 2 enemies and can destroy both of them at the same time. That's the essence of DAoC.

Fact!

This. I love 8vs8 but i prefer RvR :grin: Thats what daoc is about and why it's so damn great that we all play it even after 10 years.

If you know you'll have only clean 8vs8 when you rvr and no one will add your fights or run more/less then 8 you'll get bored after some days. Sure add is annoying and i also scream and curse the adders but thats daoc rvr. You never know what will happen and always need to prepare for the third realm.

Guess no need to say that i add every Mid-Alb fight :grin:

People complain about missing realm spirit but then also complain about 3ways :roll:
Last edited by Thalien on Jan 11, 2011 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Bloodwyne
Phoenix Knight

Postby Bloodwyne » Jan 11, 2011 21:31

jeah give more vids that prooves how some people fail to proove, i bet u have hundreds of vids where rare added u when u was infight with another alb group (and the so called ADD from yesterday was when u was going to a reg spot sticked up and not fighting at all) ofc not the best situation to fight but we just saw some raiders of the lost ark on the floor so we guessed u just farmed a smallgroup) ...anyway cry more

ana
Gryphon Knight

Postby ana » Jan 11, 2011 22:25

What you don't seem to understand is that there's groups that can take adds and some that can't. And I'm really happy for you and your funny groups if you can but we simply can't, or at least not yet. So while it might be a challenge for you, it's a /rel for us in 9 out of 10 cases. Won't change the behaviour of certain groups though so this is kinda pointless. And despite of what Jarysa says, we will not be dragged down to that level and start adding.

and the so called ADD from yesterday was when u was going to a reg spot sticked up and not fighting at all
Yeah, someone actually was frapsing and you're clearly wrong. In this case, it's not about an add anymore, it's about the excuses you make up for whichever reason.
Last edited by ana on Jan 12, 2011 00:17, edited 1 time in total.

Jarysa
Eagle Knight

Postby Jarysa » Jan 11, 2011 22:30

ana wrote: In this case, it's not about the add anymore, it's about the excuses you make up for whichever reason.

This.
I don´t give a ****** if you add.
But don´t run around and pretend like you don´t.

You ran by that fight 3 times and tell me you thought it was a smallman?
How stupid do you think we are?

You waited just for the moment they were down and then added.
That´s what you did and nothing else.

Disdain
Gryphon Knight

Postby Disdain » Jan 11, 2011 22:31

Jarysa wrote:I don´t give a [I am a little bunny and like flowers] if you add.

Same goes for you sugarmuffin :*
The Bird of the Hermes is my name
Eating my Wings to make me tame

Jarysa
Eagle Knight

Postby Jarysa » Jan 11, 2011 22:35

Disdain wrote:
Jarysa wrote:I don´t give a [I am a little bunny and like flowers] if you add.

Same goes for you sugarmuffin :*

Show me a fraps of us adding.

bawww
Eagle Knight

Postby bawww » Jan 11, 2011 22:40

Else there would be Terrorists and Counterterrorists. Alliance and horde. One side and the other side of the league of Legends.

But DAoC has 3 realms, and that's what makes this game the best MMO. Cause you have 2 enemies and can destroy both of them at the same time. That's the essence of DAoC.

Fact!

You are not a part of 8v8 community so this discussion doesn't really concern you.

On a server with normal 8v8 groups (there are no 8v8 groups here, almost all guild groups are basically pugs) you would have situations where 2 groups that are already fighting team up, destroy the adding group, regroup and continue their fight. But I don't see that happening on uthgard, especially when you consider the fact that most people don't pan, I won't even start about daoc faliures that are not able to target but have like 15 assist buttons on their bars and just stare at their bars spamming assist. How can we expect that kind of behavior from groups where most people don't even notice the third group untill their job is almost done. But, as I said, 3way is not 8v8 and it IS adding, if some guilds were to live by "no 3way" rules it would make fights more enjoyable and longer.
Apoc315 wrote:The Theurge play is way more easy than a zerk

Bloodwyne
Phoenix Knight

Postby Bloodwyne » Jan 11, 2011 22:50

ana wrote:

Yeah, someone actually was frapsing and you're clearly wrong. In this case, it's not about the add anymore, it's about the excuses you make up for whichever reason.

give the link to that video please

Qntal
Warder

Postby Qntal » Jan 11, 2011 23:14

Oh my. All I wanted to do is to show a video about how RvR on Uthgard really is. And look what's happening: flames since first post.

Uthgard is not live and will never be. I would like it to be more 8vs8, too. But it just won't happen. So stop denying the current state of RvR. Those few people with a real understanding of "fairplay" wouldn't fill a group anyway, let alone a second one to fight against.
So please stop flaming now. Get back to real critics, if you have any.

And yeah, I know the video is big and long. But you don't have to watch it if you don't want.

ana
Gryphon Knight

Postby ana » Jan 11, 2011 23:42

Bloodwyne wrote:give the link to that video please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9IuSInAbU
Clearly not "going to a reg spot sticked up", you're already running towards us when the cleric that ran away drops which is why we run south although the fight is actually lost upon inc. Probably would've been smarter to cut a bigger scene so one can see how you pass the fight twice or more, pretty much waiting for the right moment.

Qntal wrote:Get back to real critics, if you have any.
What do you expect? The only thing I found to be weird was when you'd run further into a fight although your range would not have forced you to do so. But seeing that it works for you, there's not much to criticize on a sorc.

Bloodwyne
Phoenix Knight

Postby Bloodwyne » Jan 11, 2011 23:57

ana wrote:
Bloodwyne wrote:give the link to that video please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA9IuSInAbU
Clearly not "going to a reg spot sticked up", you're already running towards us when the cleric that ran away drops which is why we run south although the fight is actually lost upon inc.

so, where is our add?

well if u had some imagination to see that from our perspective it actually looks like u were going to a reg spot as the cleric is already down when we reach his clipping range and on the way to you there was just 2 raiders of the lost ark in the grass, so not paying attention to the killmsgs, which we didn't, we just thought u were going to rebuff... and by the way..we didnt pass your fight once ..we were coming from amg.

had to laugh a bit that u really posted that video which prooves what whiners u really are, comeon we are not playing chess here, all your mana using chars were far beyond 50% mana when we inc, all enemys were down, yeah u had no resis buffed but ****** happens .. if u seriously complain about such an inc u wont survive uthgard for long..

Finalement
Eagle Knight

Postby Finalement » Jan 12, 2011 00:20

bawww wrote:

Fact!

You are not a part of 8v8 community so this discussion doesn't really concern you.

You don't even know me. Yes I'm not a everyday FG-player. But I'm neither a never go to Emain player. Also I'm a soloplayer (too). So I have different views. I also am good with zerging. So I have 3 views. You only 1 I guess, your brave 8vs8 elitist bulls*it. I don't care if some ppl want to do clean 8vs8. I don't care if some want to Solo. I don't care when BA play how they do. I only care for fun and you sir surley are one who has fun only when winning a soooo god blessed 8vs8. You are just another person who has no idea what gaming means and that's why you are so poor.

And I saw lots of that situation. We (or random other grp) adds in a "clean" 8vs8 of 2 enemy realms and both grps raped US. But I also saw grps who enjoyed the gameplay which is POSSIBLE here.
You know why people are playing different?
Cause they CAN.
And that's gaming.

In a normal RPG you have the possibility to play easy, medium or hardcore mode. You also have that here. Guys like BA play easy. "Clean" 8vs8 is medium. Take the adds, take the challenge is hardcoremode.

But kid, one thing is sure: Many many ppl here just don't know what GAMING actually means. And that's why you have lost the game sir.

Fact!

Llithium
Myrmidon

Postby Llithium » Jan 12, 2011 00:26

What about "New Post/QQ-Thread/<text>"?

Nice work Qntal, I liked to see that someone else than me likes "Anything but this" that much. :D

Btw. I like all that qq about the only guild on Uthgard that is constantly trying to play fair and even pulls outta fights if adders appear.
Nice work, everytime I run Emain I ask myself why I am keeping on to play fair?! Didn't expect to think about this passing more and more players that are just adding/zerging me whenever they can.

bawww
Eagle Knight

Postby bawww » Jan 12, 2011 00:40

Finalement wrote:...

The topic of 3ways concernes 8v8 community. I told you what I did so that you wouldn't drag this topic into "ELITISTS VS ZURG" discussion which leads NO WHERE. I was not rude to you, I did not try to provoke you, I just stated a fact. So why are you so mad?
Apoc315 wrote:The Theurge play is way more easy than a zerk

PreviousNext

Return to Videos