Test server

Tutorials, general information about DAoC and useful links.
Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Dec 11, 2017 16:04

Any that could make a tutorial on how to.
*Make an account
*/level
*get free gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 11, 2017 16:36

** You will want another Game Client folder. So two clients: One for Live one for Uthgard. Otherwise you will have to re-patch every time you switch between the two! **

http://darkageofcamelot.com/

Click "Download and Play Now!"
Click "All-New Player"
Fill out necessary details in the form.

Log on and create character.

You will begin in the starting area. Usually you will see a giant NPC right next to you the first time you log in. He will offer a teleport to another zone. Take it, then find the Teleporter NPC nearby and zone into the main city. (Or you could just walk to the main city from the starting area).

** The /level command is only available if you have a level 50 on your subscribed account. If this is just a trial you won't be able to use this command.**

Once in the city, you will need to find another giant NPC at one of the gates (Jordheim-Mularn, Tir na Nog-MagMell, Camelot-Cotswold). Speak to them and make a macro ( /macro ezEXP /whisper xp several levels rps...)

Press the macro until you reach desired level.

To acquire gear, you may "/whisper CLASS" to receive a full suit of armor (/whisper Wizard for Wizard Epic). There are other items you can get but they require more intuitive methods for Trial-Accounts.

That's the gist of the Live Test Servers. If you have any additional questions feel free to ask me.

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 11, 2017 16:38

Many live Mechanics and Abilities have changed. Please carefully review Patch Notes or ask an Uthgard Staff Member before testing.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Dec 16, 2017 12:32

Gnome wrote:** The /level command is only available if you have a level 50 on your subscribed account. If this is just a trial you won't be able to use this command.**

This ruined it for me, but im very grateful for the tutorial

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Dec 16, 2017 17:38

Stasis wrote:
Gnome wrote:** The /level command is only available if you have a level 50 on your subscribed account. If this is just a trial you won't be able to use this command.**

This ruined it for me, but im very grateful for the tutorial

Why? Simply use the XP npc in the realms main city to click your newly created toon to level 50 in like 15mins.
No /level needed. No subscription needed.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

MT-Pear
Phoenix Knight

Postby MT-Pear » Dec 17, 2017 12:14

As far as I remember, relogging even resets the reusetimer of the XP NPC.

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Dec 17, 2017 18:24

MT-Pear wrote:As far as I remember, relogging even resets the reusetimer of the XP NPC.

The timer is now more reasonable. 30 seconds as opposed to 2 minutes if I recall.

Return to Tutorials