The Healer Guide to Uthgards World Domination ver 0.1

Tutorials, general information about DAoC and useful links.
Luydor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Luydor » Oct 09, 2013 12:18

Hey,

Read Chapter 3 then. I would recommand the 38 pac 33 mend and 19 Aug spec. It is the high utility spec. You just need some skills in playing fast and positioning to use that utility. I ust that spec now since 2 Years and im very happy with it.

Greetz Luydor

Xacrag
Phoenix Knight

Postby Xacrag » Oct 09, 2013 13:03

Luydor wrote:Hey,

Read Chapter 3 then. I would recommand the 38 pac 33 mend and 19 Aug spec. It is the high utility spec. You just need some skills in playing fast and positioning to use that utility. I ust that spec now since 2 Years and im very happy with it.

Greetz Luydor

fixed

Luydor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Luydor » Oct 09, 2013 13:30

thx :oops:

Corstaad
Warder

Postby Corstaad » Dec 11, 2013 06:29

Thats been my favorite spec from as long as I could remeber. 40 m 36a I did for awhile and I basically stood on fonts and camped towers. Wouldnt seem to work as well here. The 37 root is the real reason behind the 38 pac.

holsten-knight
Lion Knight

Postby holsten-knight » Feb 13, 2014 17:01

omg, i miss uthgard so much that i finally read this book...

@ luy: you should reconsider the RA section, the high serenity is somewhat outdated since the fix... ah nvm old RA are coming anyway, and you have no clue how they worked out. :wink:

Metallo
Myrmidon

Postby Metallo » Jan 02, 2016 15:48

good guide but i have to say my little opinion.. i play healer on offy and freeshard a lot years.. maybe something i know about healers.

So at the Beginning:

Every inc is different, and every inc you need to play in different mode, there isn't a perfect mode for the better inc. Every inc evolve in a lot different view!!!

I always use the qbar like this 1:amnesia single 2) mezz ae 3) single mezz 4) Stun single 5) little single heal 6) great single heal 7) spread heal 8 ) ress.
Ae amnesia cost too much mana, imho. Use it only on caster group.

More qbar you have better is, my favourite UI it's MXN, clear and trasparent with help's healer

my inc on uthgard:
with new RA, with 2 bers or 1 bers ad 1 savage you need to push (better with with skald and sos 2 or 3) if them have charge/det 3 or 4. pushing all on bard/cleric, then caster classes, healers need to rupt and root first the caster/s enemies then tank etc.. etc..

Amnesia on uthgard don't rupt speed of enemies, break only the mezz and rupt cast.

RA discussion:

First RA to take it's dex 3, then purge 2... so when you have high RR you can ecide about your aug and your pac (if you play always together with same healers) so which ra to train.. (better if aug have DI3 and pac healer bof 3).

Galandriel3
Gryphon Knight

Postby Galandriel3 » Apr 06, 2016 12:42

dottormetallo is very strong player
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

Scalado
Myrmidon

Postby Scalado » Apr 06, 2016 13:24

Galandriel3 wrote:dottormetallo is very strong player

11 quality posts and still going strong! ;)

Galandriel3
Gryphon Knight

Postby Galandriel3 » Apr 06, 2016 14:19

sadly i have to reach some number of posts to get rid of the newly registered user status so i can write more than 3 words in a pm. THEN i could send on of the staffmembers to maybe help me regaining my old account... IF its not banned. so the senseless story continues :(
[12:46] <Roundhouse_> actualy galandriel and blackbeard the master challenges out on heavytanks
[23:52] <Skarz> u are best skald i seen for long time

Previous

Return to Tutorials