New to uthgard , what class is a good solo?

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
foxsomad
Guardian

Postby foxsomad » Dec 14, 2018 13:05

Hi guys, I am new to uthgard and was wondering what class is good at soloing and also fun.
I'll probably solo 80% of the time that I play due to my weird work schedule. any suggestions would be great.
Thanks!

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Dec 14, 2018 22:17

Mana Mentalist is great for solo in Hib. You get 2 dots that stack, ability to heal yourself, a heal over time, and a power regen buff. As an added bonus, you can also use AOE DoT spells in clusters of mobs and have a bard with you so you can have endurance regen. Definitely one of the better solo classes, but you get no self buffs like the shaman on Midgard.

Kessa
Warder

Postby Kessa » Dec 15, 2018 12:21

Agree!

But Valewalker and Naturedruid are also good soloers.

Return to Hibernia