Any guild still recruiting?

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
DavidSpayd
Warder

Postby DavidSpayd » Oct 27, 2018 07:21

Me and a couple friends have been playing on the Alb side for a few weeks, and been unable to find a guild. We've been doing dungeons fine just the 3 of us, but would really like to be part of something bigger. We are not at all opposed to starting over on Hibernia in order to achieve that.

We tend to play mostly in the evenings (US time) and weekends. If you have a guild with lower level players we could group with, please let me know. Thanks!

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Oct 27, 2018 13:12

On Alb side, there are a few English speaking guilds active during US times like
'Dark Raiders' (mostly RvR, not a lot of PvE - ask Ripbroski),
'Aspire' (young guild who had a fresh start a few weeks ago) and I think
'Guardians of Light' are also partly active during that time, though most of their members are based in Europe. They are somewhat in between the two mentioned before.
'Holy Roman Empire' was also formed to be active during US times, but I haven't heard or seen a lot of them recently. They have a post up in the Albion section.

I have no idea about the Hibernian side, but you might want to ask about 'Valar Morghulis' and 'Expedient Demise' when you're there.
Concerning activity both PvE and PvP, US times is not too busy so you might be leveling the three of you mostly, but I'm sure if you chose your classes whisely you can enjoy it well and find others to form a group with.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 03, 2018 13:24

yes US play time is pretty dismal numbers wise.

You are welcome on Hibernia in Expedient Demise. Our numbers are best at EU peak time but we've always had a decent US player base - just most choose to play earlier to enjoy the busiest server time.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

DavidSpayd
Warder

Postby DavidSpayd » Nov 05, 2018 04:03

Thanks, both of you. Currently talking to my remaining guildies to see if they still want to switch. None of us are familiar with Hibernia, which means (in my opinion) we should switch to see new stuff.

Return to Hibernia