Returning to DAOC - New to Uth

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
PrettyWise
Guardian

Postby PrettyWise » Jun 29, 2018 18:50

Ooook well, going down the rabbit hole of Camelot Unchained videos has compelled me to play DAOC again. I'm currently updating the client and will be joining Hib.

I'm torn between 3 classes right now and would like some input! I'm leaning towards VW simply because I love the class but I also am considering Warden and Ranger. Warden because of the solo capabilities and group-play and Ranger because of Solo capabilities and I love hybrid builds (if they are viable here).

What are your thoughts between the 3 classes?

What are the leveling pros/cons of each? RvR? That might be a lot to ask but I just wanted some input :)

Unfortunately I won't even be able to start really playing until about the 18th so I have some time to decide lol.

PoisonClovers
Warder

Postby PoisonClovers » Jun 29, 2018 19:03

Just make a class that can solo. you will be doing it a lot.

PrettyWise
Guardian

Postby PrettyWise » Jun 29, 2018 19:04

Alright, well VW it is then!

Return to Hibernia