Are there any good AoE camps?

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Wishbone
Warder

Postby Wishbone » May 25, 2018 22:05

I really enjoy leveling my mentalist but was wondering if theres anywhere I can put my AoE DoTs to use? Theres a few good places to AoE level up on Alb and Mid side so just wondering what those are in Hib. I dont expect anything to be as good as pygmys just looking for some decent exp to get from 23-50.

Zaya
Myrmidon

Postby Zaya » May 26, 2018 00:37

Hello :)

Not easy to find good aoe camps in hib. Some of them are mentioned in this topic .

Best wishes,
Zaya

Skullbones
Myrmidon

Postby Skullbones » May 26, 2018 22:42

Mentalist was the easiest class I've leveled. Although I had PL help getting to 35ish.

Around level 20-24 there are mites near innis (I forget the exact levels).

At 35 or so there are the choppers near scath. Then you go to empyreans and/or bocanocs (sp) in briefine. Then at 46 you move to manslayers. Basically 35-50 you don't need to ever group as long as you can properly round up mobs and pull (with keep speed and invig pots). You can get at least .5 bubs /pull at manslayers. I was getting .7 bubs from 1 manslayer pull at 49. 49 was easier than 46/47/48 because less resists. For comparison, on my nightshade it took an hour just to get a bub solo at 49 in the frontiers.

Return to Hibernia