Thanks to friendly people in hibernia!

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
jalore
Eagle Knight

Postby jalore » Aug 28, 2017 10:07

Since coming back to uth2 after playing uth1 in mid. Been meeting a lot of friendly people in hib. In my starter town, I think someone felt sorry for me gave me one gold said: "buy some armor". later around level 10 someone gave me 10 gold! is like 10 platinum at that level.... Then sometimes someone running up and giving me a random weapon or item which is really cool.

A 50 bard seen me walking from ardee "get con back" jumped off his horse gave me a ride back to DL that was awesome!

Now level 20s warden and finding groups a lot easier and everyone has been really nice. Sometimes hard to get a group started late night NA time. Easier with df open ofc. But the groups I have had the people have been really cool and laid back. Hated to giving up an early morning EU group but is 2:30am and hate to leave a group without support class because the sun came up...."maybe sleep is overrated..."

Is nice to see a friendly community. These are all nice awesome touches, it helps keep a realms people around. May not seem like much, but for none twinks, it means a lot.

Thanks to all who helped me out. sorry, I can not remember your names.

jalorie

edits: I have started getting guild invites and that is really cool and many of the guilds and alliances sound awesome. But till I figure out times I can consistently be on. is unfair to be in a guild atm till I am able to give back. taking resources without giving back to a guild, can burn guilds out. trying to be respectful to my realms guilds.
Last edited by jalore on Sep 02, 2017 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Uthgard 1; Mid: jalora-Runemaster-50-RR5l3-Leg SC, jalori-Thane-50-RR 5l1-LGM-Tailor,jalorie-Shaman-50-RR3l9-Barrel Alch, jalorese-Berserker-48-RR3l4-low-WC,jalorea 50 summon SM, 37 huntress - lgm ac

Live; home server: Mid Gawaine jalorian-healer, jaloria-bd, many jalor and bot army alts GM of forn sidr "we knew drama"

John45
Guardian

Postby John45 » Aug 30, 2017 21:55

I agree..within about 15 minutes of creating my character in Hib people had just walked up and handed me gold. I think i had 250gold before i killed a single mob.. its been about a week..i have found a guild and 3-4 others who i seem to keep bumping into..its been very pleasant and thus feeding my game addiction well.. :)

Anomie
Myrmidon

Postby Anomie » Jun 24, 2018 19:17

Similar experience here. Twice druids in the area where i was leveling asked me if i wanted buffs, and while they did something else i went superhero on the mobs for an hour or more. Mana mentalists just seem to love giving too...
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?myceliumrunning+animists+bawd+rearranger+cowarden+vitamix[/img]

Return to Hibernia