Back to daoc

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Kritt
Guardian

Postby Kritt » Mar 09, 2017 10:33

Hello fellow Hibernians,

Just heard about Uthgard a couple of days ago and immidiatly installed the game. Played daoc for a long time years ago way back in classic through SI and ToA on/off. This is just so nostalgic! And even tho the game is totally different from other recent games in terms of speed and progression, I find myself so caught up by it :D. Huge thumps up to Uthgard!

I would very much like to join forces with a guild - other ppl to group with while lvling, fun, mutual benefit, sparring (really still getting back into the game and current version/patch) and ofc the social part wich is such a big and important part.

Let me know here or ingame (Snu, Sworph, Krittarn - yes im trying a little bit of this and that) if ur guild is open.

Living in Denmark btw so playing hours are mostly EU.

Kind regards

Castra
Warder

Postby Castra » Mar 09, 2017 15:17

Celtic Fist are recruiting, especially if you're from Hib/Excal.

:)

Kritt
Guardian

Postby Kritt » Mar 10, 2017 00:35

From Prydwen :D

Thanks for the offer! Signed up with Mystical Knights earlier today.
Had initially made ns but seemed so lonely to start with so rolled a druid to get things going. Get a feel for the game again and more interaction with the community. Hope to see and grp with a lot of u on the server!

Kritt/Sworph/Snu

Servo84
Warder

Postby Servo84 » Mar 10, 2017 15:33

Celtic Fist is a spectacular guild name....just thought I'd point this out.
Sevoa 50 Enchanter LGM Tailor
Gimbly LGM Spellcrafter

Kritt
Guardian

Postby Kritt » Mar 15, 2017 23:15

Servo84 wrote:Celtic Fist is a spectacular guild name....just thought I'd point this out.

As in: "Ill Celtic Fist you!"? :D

Vociridu
Warder

Postby Vociridu » Mar 16, 2017 00:28

Kritt wrote:
Servo84 wrote:Celtic Fist is a spectacular guild name....just thought I'd point this out.

As in: "Ill Celtic Fist you!"? :D

I'll take "Things I've said to my GF" for one-thousand please, Alex.

<Neartmhor> is always on the look out for mature and skilled players. Level of maturity can be based upon my first sentence :lol:
Neartmhor
Vociridu (Enchanter)- Voriax (Nightshade) - Videx (Valewalker)

Sarrath
Warder

Postby Sarrath » Mar 16, 2017 21:22

Mature in age, not in humor, Voci :P
"I was born ready."

Sarrath - Mentalist of <Neartmhor>

Return to Hibernia