Realm RvR and LFG BG

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Bubbler
Gryphon Knight

Postby Bubbler » Mar 06, 2017 20:32

So this past saturday I made a RealmRvR BG and spammed it every where I went. HPK's, DL and the like while RvRing. It was received well with people joining to share info of enemy groups as well as to LFG in RvR. At one point we even zerged up to retake Bolg and clear the albs out. There wasn't a ton of communication but it did allow for letting other groups know where inc was.

I'm hoping that this is something many Hibs are interested in using. I would like to get a RealmRvR bg and RealmLFG bg going and see if we can keep them up through out the days. This way to keep PvE'ers getting xp and RvRer's getting RP's.

Looking for some folks that are willing to help keep it going. Whether taking over leadership and spamming /br,/as,/gu to let people know it's running as well as take over when whoever is leading one has to log. I think this could really help keeping Hib a smoothly running place and open to as many casuals as possible.

Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing these running on a regular basis and/or if you open to helping keep them running.
<Blood Feud>
Druid - Bubbler
Hero - Cramit
Enchanter - Rounder
Bard - Melody
BladeMaster - Crunch
Mentalist - Dottie

pinhead65
Myrmidon

Postby pinhead65 » Mar 08, 2017 13:27

Im supporting you on this 100% Bub's. And ready to take over when online time allows if needed.
Pinritch - Blood Feud <Eldritch 50>

Valiah
Warder

Postby Valiah » Mar 08, 2017 20:32

I'd be willing to help keep them running, my active time is usally after 7pm PST during the week
2lX Bard <Neartmhor>

nuglord
Banned

Postby nuglord » Mar 08, 2017 20:50

if you do this saturday evening EST i will be in it

Bubbler
Gryphon Knight

Postby Bubbler » Mar 08, 2017 23:14

Glad to hear it guys. Hopefully will be on Rounder tonight and see if we can get this going and see how well it works.

Need more cash for my main so will run this while farming.
<Blood Feud>
Druid - Bubbler
Hero - Cramit
Enchanter - Rounder
Bard - Melody
BladeMaster - Crunch
Mentalist - Dottie

Return to Hibernia