LFG LFG LFG LFG LFG LFG LFG

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Pop
Myrmidon

Postby Pop » Jan 21, 2017 08:16

Seriously Hib, I'm starting to regret deleting all my mid chars and moving over here. None of you use the LFG tool (Push O + Set LFG).

Start using your LFG tool and start grouping!

Kaizen
Warder

Postby Kaizen » Jan 21, 2017 14:20

It is a good tool, I do not understand why its hardly in use. Perhaps more attention to its excistence might help. (Separate server note for a few days?)

Jott
Warder

Postby Jott » Jan 21, 2017 15:23

Pop wrote:Seriously Hib, I'm starting to regret deleting all my mid chars and moving over here. None of you use the LFG tool

Do you mean they actually use the LFG-Tool in Midgard? Maybe I should reroll there. :lol:

Kaosfury
Eagle Knight

Postby Kaosfury » Jan 21, 2017 15:48

I dont understand the resistance to use it either. Complain about groups, not use the tool. Complains its too hard to use it.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Pop
Myrmidon

Postby Pop » Jan 21, 2017 16:10

Jott wrote:
Pop wrote:Seriously Hib, I'm starting to regret deleting all my mid chars and moving over here. None of you use the LFG tool

Do you mean they actually use the LFG-Tool in Midgard? Maybe I should reroll there. :lol:

Yeah they actually do. When I was in mid I rarely spent more than 3-5 mins LFG and when somebody left a grp their spot was instantly filled.

Flibberdee
Myrmidon

Postby Flibberdee » Jan 21, 2017 18:01

Set myself LFG last night and kept running round asking for groups in guild (starter) and in broadcast for hours, no response. Finally about an hour before I went to bed I got some people to join my wife and I at sherries.

Rynzer
Warder

Postby Rynzer » Jan 21, 2017 18:05

I've had no issues getting a group outside of some early weekday times (US). Usually get an invite within seconds of posting LFG in guild or via the tool. I play a Warden for reference.

senestra
Guardian

Postby senestra » Jan 21, 2017 20:44

and why they don't make the/LFG ? just more easy for all and help people to communicate

set LFG just sucks for me

Ganaka
Myrmidon

Postby Ganaka » Jan 21, 2017 21:41

Pop wrote:Seriously Hib, I'm starting to regret deleting all my mid chars and moving over here. None of you use the LFG tool (Push O + Set LFG).

Start using your LFG tool and start grouping!

What level is your twerp? Would you invite a Nightshade? Asking for a friend...

Nezzumi
Guardian

Postby Nezzumi » Jan 21, 2017 23:43

im deleting and going to mid. i dont care if they more more people.. tired of not getting groups on hib. i got my bard up to 9 with the help of a higher level friend and when i try to use the LFG tool or even just /who 9-15 to try to find a melee to group with no one will take the time. no wonder they are getting their ****** pushed in. can't work together.

Java_George
Guardian

Postby Java_George » Jan 22, 2017 01:11

A tip that I have been using and have not had any problems either getting into a group or starting a group of my own is having multiple toons. Then I just ask if they need any of those and log on whichever needs to be played.

It works if you are not in a hurry to lv to 50 within a week. Every time I have logged in I have always got into a group. As of right now, there should not be a rush to 50 and RvR, because there is nothing really out there yet.

If you every see one of my toons in my sig online, just ask, I'm always LFG.

*EDIT* Currently 789 in queue and have been waiting for over 3 hours, sooooooooo, like another hour and I will hopefully be in game.

**EDIT** Client closed out..... now at 1405.......
Last edited by Java_George on Jan 22, 2017 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
Jaaba - Hero
Haagendazs - Chanter
Kewlayd - Druid
Yuengling - Bard
Rollingrock - Blademaster

Nezzumi
Guardian

Postby Nezzumi » Jan 22, 2017 01:28

my issue was not that i was in a hurry to get 50. but its painful to solo on the bard. so going to camps or tomb and asking for a group and waiting for over an hour and not getting anything, even sitting in lfg and messaging people.. and the guild i WAS in just told me "you missed the grouping window, everyone is in Bog PLing now" well that doesnt help me on the bard...

Komaf
Warder

Postby Komaf » Mar 04, 2017 19:33

senestra wrote:and why they don't make the/LFG ? just more easy for all and help people to communicate

set LFG just sucks for me

This is one of the biggest mysteries of the server.

I am baffled that Blue and the devs, as much as I appreciate all of them, seem to not see the value of one large LFG channel. Hibs do not, historically group well. Whatever it is that draws people to hib servers since day 1 - this is the case. It might be a THC thing, too much smoke, maybe Hib is the "stoner" realm. I have no idea.

Whatever it is. We need an LFG channel.

nuglord
Banned

Postby nuglord » Mar 04, 2017 21:35

LFG Channel not classic

move this thread to resolved.

Tree
Eagle Knight

Postby Tree » Mar 04, 2017 21:50

Well Avalon had an LFG channel, Im pretty sure of that. Though I dont know if it was removed in 1.65...

The LFG Tool is great in theory, but in practice it sucks, because I hardly ever stay ingame on a twink if I cant find a group. I relog to crafter or main char. That way I wont be listed as lfg anymore, even though I would log in an instant if I knew someone could use my twink.
Tree - Animist Lvl 50 (RR 3L0, Legendary Tailor)
Aeomelia - Enchanter Lvl 50
Guild: SCHWERT & ROSE (provisional guild leader)

[HIB] Crafting Mat Wholesale
Diamond, Wyvernskin, Nightshade, Eldritch etc. huge quantities below vendor price - pm me!

Next

Return to Hibernia