DF salvage

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Zar
Warder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 18, 2011 06:30

Postby Zar » Sep 21, 2011 07:09

I was wondering if anyone knew if this link is still accurate. http://www.gravaman.com/daoc/crafting/dfsalvage.htm Any help or links to different tests would be nice. Thanks! :D

User avatar
Magicco
Alerion Knight
 
Posts: 2360
Joined: Aug 01, 2010 00:00

Postby Magicco » Sep 21, 2011 11:40

i used this and till now i found no mistakes

http://www.craftsage.com/sealvalue.html

nunuz
Guardian
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 29, 2011 17:41

Postby nunuz » Sep 29, 2011 17:49

Hibernia Avernal Maligned Rapier is broken, it gives sapphire metal, not diamond.. therefore you lose lots of money if you make the mistake of buying these because it is not live like at all... I think a few other items are like this as well..

User avatar
testytesty1234
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Mar 31, 2010 00:00

Postby testytesty1234 » Sep 29, 2011 19:44

Ive always stuck to the lw AVENGER weapons.

Gregross111
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 84
Joined: May 26, 2011 22:20

Postby Gregross111 » Nov 13, 2011 19:11

nunuz wrote:Hibernia Avernal Maligned Rapier is broken, it gives sapphire metal, not diamond.. therefore you lose lots of money if you make the mistake of buying these because it is not live like at all... I think a few other items are like this as well..



dont matter if its live like or not , you still buy DF weapons with seals that drop for free off df mobs you kill , therefore its 100% profit when you salvage and trinket DF weapons. IMHO

umlap
Warder
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 14, 2011 22:00

Postby umlap » Nov 16, 2011 01:37

Gregross111 wrote:
nunuz wrote:Hibernia Avernal Maligned Rapier is broken, it gives sapphire metal, not diamond.. therefore you lose lots of money if you make the mistake of buying these because it is not live like at all... I think a few other items are like this as well..



dont matter if its live like or not , you still buy DF weapons with seals that drop for free off df mobs you kill , therefore its 100% profit when you salvage and trinket DF weapons. IMHO

You know people buy seals with the specific purpose of buying stuff to salvage, right? In that respect, it does matter.

User avatar
Agent00Spliff
Warder
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Oct 11, 2011 17:51

Postby Agent00Spliff » Nov 16, 2011 03:20

Gregross111 wrote:

dont matter if its live like or not , you still buy DF weapons with seals that drop for free off df mobs you kill , therefore its 100% profit when you salvage and trinket DF weapons. IMHO


LAWL. Idiocy is not an admirable trait my friend.
"No custom changes until server is feature complete and bugfree." - Blue

Yet we have Taj and purposefully bugged animists among other things

Also if any Euro insults you in the IRC just take it or Trishin will ban you out of spite

Cerberos
Warder
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Nov 01, 2011 00:15

Postby Cerberos » Nov 17, 2011 03:54

testytesty1234 wrote:Ive always stuck to the lw AVENGER weapons.


These are the best for all seals levels, cost the least and you get full mats for them.
"Impale your self on your blade and meet the only fate you deserve." Drizzt Do'Urden

Gregross111
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 84
Joined: May 26, 2011 22:20

Postby Gregross111 » Nov 18, 2011 00:16

Agent00Spliff wrote:
Gregross111 wrote:

dont matter if its live like or not , you still buy DF weapons with seals that drop for free off df mobs you kill , therefore its 100% profit when you salvage and trinket DF weapons. IMHO


LAWL. Idiocy is not an admirable trait my friend.



first off you aint my friend i have no idea who you are... second i would never waste a penny on seals im not lame like that i go and get them my self , and third im glad i dont know where you live in RL or id come eat your spleen

User avatar
RonELuvv
Alerion Knight
 
Posts: 1995
Joined: Apr 13, 2010 00:00

Postby RonELuvv » Nov 19, 2011 00:11

I ate his spleen with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti :)

Rucent
Warder
 
Posts: 36
Joined: May 07, 2011 19:20

Postby Rucent » Nov 23, 2011 19:46

Gregross111 wrote:first off you aint my friend i have no idea who you are... second i would never waste a penny on seals im not lame like that i go and get them my self , and third im glad i dont know where you live in RL or id come eat your spleen


Image

Gregross111
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 84
Joined: May 26, 2011 22:20

Postby Gregross111 » Nov 24, 2011 07:01

Rucent wrote:
Gregross111 wrote:first off you aint my friend i have no idea who you are... second i would never waste a penny on seals im not lame like that i go and get them my self , and third im glad i dont know where you live in RL or id come eat your spleen


Image


thats what i look like after a few bowls of illegal drugs

wintermute
Guardian
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 08, 2018 09:36

Postby wintermute » Sep 08, 2018 09:43

nunuz wrote:Hibernia Avernal Maligned Rapier is broken, it gives sapphire metal, not diamond.. therefore you lose lots of money if you make the mistake of buying these because it is not live like at all... I think a few other items are like this as well..


Can anyone confirm that this bug still exists? What should a Hib now buy for emerald seals to salvage metal?

Jaste
Guardian
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 12, 2018 15:07

Postby Jaste » Dec 20, 2018 13:12

wintermute wrote:
nunuz wrote:Hibernia Avernal Maligned Rapier is broken, it gives sapphire metal, not diamond.. therefore you lose lots of money if you make the mistake of buying these because it is not live like at all... I think a few other items are like this as well..


Can anyone confirm that this bug still exists? What should a Hib now buy for emerald seals to salvage metal?


No it is fixed. The Avernal Maligned Rapier salvages for 22 Diamond bars.


Return to Hibernia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Saturday, 16. November 2019

Artwork and screen shots Copyright © 2001-2004 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission of Mythic Entertainment. Mythic Entertainment, the Mythic Entertainment logo, "Dark Age of Camelot," "Shrouded Isles," "Foundations," "New Frontiers," "Trials of Atlantis," "Catacombs," "Darkness Rising," the Dark Age of Camelot and subsequent logos, and the stylized Celtic knot are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Valid XHTML & CSS | Original Design by: LernVid.com | Modified by Uthgard Staff