Money transfer

Public communication platform for all Hibernia players.
Bogged
Myrmidon

Postby Bogged » Mar 01, 2021 09:19

Is it allowed to tranfer money from one realm to another ?
If so i would be interessted in transfer some Platins form ALB (i have) to HIB (i need)

Cheers and thanks

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Mar 01, 2021 22:54

I suggest an animist or enchanter to farm. It will take less time then finding someone to help xfer. GL. :wink:
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Ebbie
Myrmidon

Postby Ebbie » Mar 04, 2021 05:37

What are your hib character names? I don't have much plat but I can help a little if I see you when I am online.

Bogged
Myrmidon

Postby Bogged » Mar 04, 2021 07:05

Hey thas nice :)
I started yesterday so not much progress is done. Im Pics - Animist, Pixx - Ranger and Pixs - Bard
I will get all Chars to lvl 5 and than stick to the Animist. Im not sure if i should skill full Aborial or Creeping for lvlin solo most of the time i guess with that population.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Mar 04, 2021 18:56

FYI,

Since there is a realm transfer limit in place, and there is no secure trading, we advise against attempting trying cross realm trades. Likewise, if anyone thinks to get in their head they'll take advantage of that fact, know that when you're found out the penalty is stiff (and no, items won't be returned).

Rakjsh
Myrmidon

Postby Rakjsh » Aug 07, 2021 08:21

Abydos wrote:FYI,

Since there is a realm transfer limit in place, and there is no secure trading, we advise against attempting trying cross realm trades. Likewise, if anyone thinks to get in their head they'll take advantage of that fact, know that when you're found out the penalty is stiff (and no, items won't be returned).

Hey Abydos, sorry to quote you here I was researching on the forum Cross Realm and got curious, may I clarify something, I started a new account on midgard where I have 2 char around lvl11 and haven't logged in for a few days.

Now I tried to log in thinking after 48 hours it would ask me to choose the realm but instead I was directly brought to the character's screen.

Since I'd like to try out another realm and that is the reason I avoided logging in for a few days, shall I do it by creating a new account or can the same account have characters in more realms?

Thanks in advance.

Michelangelo-Rakjsh

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Aug 07, 2021 11:51

to go to another realm you need to do a realm transfer:

- on main page where you login, on top-right corner click "Manage Account".
- at the bottom, scroll down if needed, you will see some tabs, choose "Realm Transfers".
- select the realm where you want to move and click "Start Transfer" button.
- wait the time indicated.
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Rakjsh
Myrmidon

Postby Rakjsh » Aug 07, 2021 13:31

Ilerget wrote:to go to another realm you need to do a realm transfer:

- on main page where you login, on top-right corner click "Manage Account".
- at the bottom, scroll down if needed, you will see some tabs, choose "Realm Transfers".
- select the realm where you want to move and click "Start Transfer" button.
- wait the time indicated.

Oh thanks,
how amazing...I thought the timer would start the moment you log off, so now I haven't logged in for 3 days and have to wait 2 more as the timer starts the moment you select the realm.

Thanks a lot for your help tho.

Return to Hibernia