Just started here

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
LarryDavid1
Warder

Postby LarryDavid1 » Aug 22, 2021 21:19

Hello. A few friends and I just started on Mid. A few of us played years ago but everybody had to start fresh with no gear or money or anything. Needless to say leveling from 1-5 was super difficult and took us a long time. If anybody has any old gear on mid, or would be kind enough to help us to a few gold so we can actually equip ourselves, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
<Amateur Hour>
Mid NA

chtiema
Warder

Postby chtiema » Aug 22, 2021 22:06

LarryDavid1 wrote:Hello. A few friends and I just started on Mid. A few of us played years ago but everybody had to start fresh with no gear or money or anything. Needless to say leveling from 1-5 was super difficult and took us a long time. If anybody has any old gear on mid, or would be kind enough to help us to a few gold so we can actually equip ourselves, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Earn it the old fashioned way!!! Stop with the handouts and welfare requests!!! Level up salvage and you'll be top 100 richest active player axe here on Uthgard!

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 22, 2021 22:19

I am not currently on mid, but else I would have given you enough for a good start :)

Check out the bestiary in my signature and search for items in your level range and find the best mobs to kill, to get items.
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

LarryDavid1
Warder

Postby LarryDavid1 » Aug 23, 2021 01:22

madskaizer wrote:I am not currently on mid, but else I would have given you enough for a good start :)

Check out the bestiary in my signature and search for items in your level range and find the best mobs to kill, to get items.

Thanks, will check it out
<Amateur Hour>
Mid NA

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Aug 23, 2021 10:54

LarryDavid1 wrote:
madskaizer wrote:I am not currently on mid, but else I would have given you enough for a good start :)

I will be on Midgard on Wednesday, evening EU primetime. What are your char names?
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

LarryDavid1
Warder

Postby LarryDavid1 » Aug 23, 2021 11:43

madskaizer wrote:
LarryDavid1 wrote:

I will be on Midgard on Wednesday, evening EU primetime. What are your char names?

We usually play during NA time but I might be able to sneak online during EU time wednesday. Look for anybody in the guild <Amateur Hour>.
<Amateur Hour>
Mid NA

Return to Midgard