Do you need RoGs?

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Sep 21, 2020 10:43

I'm putting this up here because I'm somewhat confused about whats going on with people in the realm atm.

I ask people if they need crappy RoGs to level and everyone says no. When people ask me if I have RoGs when they are doing templates I assume they mean high end stuff of which I have little I am not using on active characters. Because of the low population there is little to none of these items to buy on the market.

Yet after this, when we are out in a dungeon and I get a crappy random RoG.....someone always pipes up and says they need it. So obviously something is amiss. I use my merchant as another vault and so I usually just straight vendor any RoG thats sub 50 utility, obviously incompatible stat trash goes straight to vendor. Since theres a few more people playing lately I put ones that are circa 50 utility on there for super cheap prices barely above resell value in case anyone needs. Yet this clogs my merchant which is undesirable for me and no one is buying any of them which again is puzzling as people evidently do need these items. If you need something let me know, I give this stuff away for free if you need it.

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Sep 21, 2020 14:51

RandomNoob wrote:I'm putting this up here because I'm somewhat confused about whats going on with people in the realm atm.

I ask people if they need crappy RoGs to level and everyone says no. When people ask me if I have RoGs when they are doing templates I assume they mean high end stuff of which I have little I am not using on active characters. Because of the low population there is little to none of these items to buy on the market.

Yet after this, when we are out in a dungeon and I get a crappy random RoG.....someone always pipes up and says they need it. So obviously something is amiss. I use my merchant as another vault and so I usually just straight vendor any RoG thats sub 50 utility, obviously incompatible stat trash goes straight to vendor. Since theres a few more people playing lately I put ones that are circa 50 utility on there for super cheap prices barely above resell value in case anyone needs. Yet this clogs my merchant which is undesirable for me and no one is buying any of them which again is puzzling as people evidently do need these items. If you need something let me know, I give this stuff away for free if you need it.

I tend to use ROGs in my templates, they are excellent placeholder jewelry when you can't seem to find the right fits. My berserker template will likely have 4 or 5 ROG items in it, simply because they have the right stats. So to answer your question, they are absolutely useful and I'll definitely look at whatever ROGs you've got :D

Return to Midgard