Levelling

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Dec 13, 2019 19:41

Not long back from a moderate hiatus from the game, levelling a thane atm (I know I know :)

Anyhoo, that is not the main thrust of my question:

How are people levelling up to 50 atm considering the current population...or are they simply not levelling at all?

Just completed 33-34 on my thane solo and it was quite painful! And having levelled many 50's back in the day I appreciate it gets a lot worse :D

With average population in Midgard of a dozen or so there are basically no groups that I can see...so what does one do?

wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Dec 14, 2019 21:05

morry1000 wrote:Not long back from a moderate hiatus from the game, levelling a thane atm (I know I know :)

Anyhoo, that is not the main thrust of my question:

How are people levelling up to 50 atm considering the current population...or are they simply not levelling at all?

Just completed 33-34 on my thane solo and it was quite painful! And having levelled many 50's back in the day I appreciate it gets a lot worse :D

With average population in Midgard of a dozen or so there are basically no groups that I can see...so what does one do?

If you see me on (Henes) or someone around your level don't be shy.

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Dec 15, 2019 10:01

sadly a lot of ppl tend to be anon 24/7
may it be due to intention or they just simply forget to turn it off again

ofc there is a difference in NA and EU pop too but i didnt found it too hard to find a grp or at least 1 or 2 others to start a grp to get some xp.
with this population it wont be perfect set up and maybe not massive xp flow, anyhow ppl are spoiled by pl-ing anyways.

1-50 within a week and not able to actually play the class they chose :roll:

xp bonus and task items gets you, even someone that lvls solo, up pretty well.

i really hope u endure the thirst stretch and wish you luck on finding ppl to grp with. (btw it's been quite a while that i saw a /lfg msg that was really regarding a lvl grp building or joining)

Return to Midgard