New player

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
wachawacha
Myrmidon

Postby wachawacha » Oct 14, 2019 00:06

I'm planning on creating a few characters as a newcomer.

I want to play as a healer and bonedancer along with my thane. Any help that you could offer would be appreciated. I definitely want to see a good version of daoc playable.

IamKaia
Myrmidon

Postby IamKaia » Oct 14, 2019 20:44

Welcome!

You can tell me ig @Wreckanishu (usually on during EU times) if you want and i'll take you xpin sometime :) I can also craft you a starter set of studded to get you going, that type of stuff ) (unfortunately haven't gotten into tailoring yet)

Those are all good choices, many players have multiple toons on uthgard so i would recommend going for whatever you're interested in without worrying too much of grping requirements/speccs.

Try to find a guild also because people don't seem to read the LFG channel much )

As with all new toons on a server, my main recommendation would be to start with a toon that can farm reasonably well and make that into your money maker to fund your subsequent toons.. Take up a craft, tailoring being the cheapest, and get metal/woodworking to salvage ranges :)

Return to Midgard