Silent Death Quest

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Ipponme
Guardian

Postby Ipponme » Mar 27, 2019 23:54

Newly returned to Uthgard 2.0 (veteran of Uthgard 1.0 and Live).

Do you still need to complete the Hunting Party quest 3 times before you can do the Silent Death Quest? Bork only gave me the quest once, and won't let me do it again.

Thanks for your assistance.

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Mar 28, 2019 05:49

Not sure what problem you are having but off the top of my head I will explain the Hunting Party Quest per Bork as I have done it several times in the past year here. Circa level 14 you get the hunting party quest. You have to kill 5 grass cats, return fur; 4 snakes, return skins; 3 toads...return legs....etc...something along those lines. The final step is going to kill a savage lynx and the quest is done. One of the worst quests in the game for how much time must be spent on it and how little the reward. It does help if you are doing kill tasks from Bork at the same time.

Later, if you have done this Hunting Party Quest previously, Bork will give you the Silent Death quest which I believe is the kill Njessi one that ends up with a nice 100% weapon. But you must be at the level, I believe 22, to recieve any dialog from Bork and comence the quest.

Ipponme
Guardian

Postby Ipponme » Mar 28, 2019 18:40

Great, thank you RandomNoob,

That makes sense. I had done all that culminating in the Savage Lynx, but everything I read said you had to repeat the quest 3 times, and I thought it meant the whole series of tasks.

Thanks again.

Return to Midgard