Best Trio Classes

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Itelar
Guardian

Postby Itelar » Oct 09, 2018 06:57

My kids want to start playing DAOC so I'd figure I'd create them accounts. What is a good trio for us to play PvE and PvP. More than likely they will not get high level, but I suppose that is possible.

Valfar
Gryphon Knight

Postby Valfar » Oct 09, 2018 10:01

Itelar wrote:My kids want to start playing DAOC so I'd figure I'd create them accounts. What is a good trio for us to play PvE and PvP. More than likely they will not get high level, but I suppose that is possible.

Shaman/skald/warrior trio works fine for trio leveling, you just need pom/haste pots and you're good. It's ok in the BGs too for some fun.
It is what it is.

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Oct 09, 2018 15:01

Shaman/Skald/Thane is viable in RVR since they were given Det 3. You could also run Shaman/Warrior/Runemaster if one of you enjoys a cloth caster, or you could even do Sham/Thane/RM if that suits you. RM makes up for the lack of skald speed which will make leveling that much easier.

Return to Midgard