Buy stuff from Ormthwaite's Fine Weapons!

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Rector
Alerion Knight

Postby Rector » Sep 15, 2018 13:33

Dear Midgardians!

Recently, a new shop opened not far away from the housing entrance and with direct horse-connection! This shops main focus is to offer you high quality weapons that are designed to maximize your damage and give you some comfort on the exhausting way while leveling your Uthgard char. You'll find a broad range of one and two-handed weapons, staves and shields. All weapons are enchanted, have an alchy proc applied and are imbued with useful skills and stats by spellcrafting!

You can come to the merchant by buying a "ticket to Ormthwaite" from the stable master at the housing entrance. Feel free to /bind and use NPCs or the toilet outhouse, but please leave it as you would like to find it!

Shop.jpg
-click the pic to enlarge-

Just one example: Lvl26 weapon with lvl 20 proc and useful stats
example.png

At the moment there are all weapons suitable for lvl 20+, including focus staves.
Higher levels will come later when I've ripped you off... ehrm when the amount of sales allow me to invest in more expensive materials.

If you want to hire me for crafting orders, see this thread: [Mid] Crafter offering service

Hoping to see you all buy my weapons,
Rector

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Sep 15, 2018 15:46

If only you were in Hibernia :grin:

Nice post. Weapons look good, particularly like the fact they are crafted / SC'd & enchanted / proc'd as well!

Alpenbruder
Myrmidon

Postby Alpenbruder » Sep 20, 2018 11:55

Love this post / sehr schön Skeltor :)

Ich wünschte, wir hätten Dich damals aufgenommen

Rector
Alerion Knight

Postby Rector » Sep 23, 2018 22:59

Production continues.. the following items arrived at the merchant:
8x lvl 26 berserker left hand axe

New hammers, as you've bought all :D :hammer:
4x1H lvl25, 4x2H lvl 26 hammers
All with lvl20 proc and spellcrafting (+skill of the weapon type, +str, +qui, melee resi)

Come get some!

Rector
Alerion Knight

Postby Rector » Oct 27, 2018 01:09

New stuff:
10x Darkness/Suppression focus staves, lvl 26, with lvl 20 proc and lvl 30 focus, also +skill on darkness/supression
Use it from lvl 20 -> 30!

Return to Midgard