just started here, after years of playing..

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
PoisonClovers
Warder

Postby PoisonClovers » May 30, 2018 16:51

Quick backround I have played daoc since beta ( still have acct,naturally). quit due to boredom. Reached rr10 in all three realms and have had level 50s in every class in the game except warden ( never appealed )

Currently made a RC Runemaster ( easily solo xp ) but I'm interested in switching classes to help a guild.

Any English speaking guilds recruiting. PVE/RVR/RAID Balanced if possible.

thanks for you time.

See you out there

Shadewe
Guardian

Postby Shadewe » May 30, 2018 17:45

There are a few good guilds out there. I'm in TYRANTS, so I will naturally promote that one. We're not hard-core, playing mostly for fun and RPs, with a good range of 50's and people in the 5-45 range leveling mains and alts. We try to have fun, as this is, in the end, a game.

There are other guilds too. I can't name them all, but there's Rage Quit and Teeth of Fenrir in our alliance. Outside of our immediate family are Empire, Slayers, Nobly Pride to name but a few, and a host of others I've grouped and enjoyed my time with as I've leveled and RVRed.

I've not encountered many toxic people in this game to be honest, and even one that I was told was a toxic person actually seemed like a nice guy to me. Of course YMMV, but I'd say group with a few people, talk to them, and see if their values match what you're looking for.

PoisonClovers
Warder

Postby PoisonClovers » May 30, 2018 17:47

Thanks. Sounds like sound advice. I think I may switch to a healer though. just so I'm not sitting around or asking for groups forever naturally.

Thanks!

Return to Midgard