TYRANTS guild now offering PL services for levels 5-25

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » May 03, 2018 14:52

Just as the title suggests. For a small time, you can buy PL services from us. We have one of the best powerleveling setups, and were averaging 3 bubbles a pull for players level 16+. Do take note, payment may not be in the form of coin (although we will gladly accept your money!). We are currently looking for a Bone Army specced BD to join us (there will be a LOT of help leveling if you do), as well as players to join the guild. If you have a bonedancer that is BA spec or are simply willing to join and contribute to the guild, we will take you for free. PM me for details.

trademark
Myrmidon

Postby trademark » May 03, 2018 18:55

Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, how does PLing work in Mid? I know how it works in Alb and Hib... just not seen/heard of the Mid method.
Alainna

Pouli
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pouli » May 03, 2018 19:17

Shaman aedot stack with bd aedot ?
Poulivore : Weak Singer
Maelig : Endangered species

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » May 03, 2018 19:49

Pouli wrote:Shaman aedot stack with bd aedot ?

Right now, we're using a 2-pronged approach with 2 shamans. Mine is level 41, so I'll be gathering the camps together. I body pull, AE Disease, and AE root if needed. The level 29 shaman (who the mobs con yellow/oj to) AE dots and kites 'em around. We averaged 3 bubbles of exp (30% of a level) at level 14 per pull. The end goal is to get a BD with BA spec. That way, we can send in the pets to pull aggro, and we can use the shaman+BD to DoT and kite.

Russiancrushian
Myrmidon

Postby Russiancrushian » May 10, 2018 05:08

If BDs weren't such a bore to play at this stage of the game, i'd take you up on the offer...but man, BA BD is even worse then suppression for fun. :P

Return to Midgard