Returning Skald lf a Guild

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
spiranz
Guardian

Postby spiranz » Apr 26, 2018 11:14

Hello there,

I am returning after a longer then planned break form Uthgard,.
Since my old Guild probably got rid of me (afk reasons) and i am not in the "standart starter guild" anymore.
I am looking for a new Guild which i can join with my lvl 40 skald.
Been stuck on that level the past few days, since i could not find a sweet spot to solo neither a group.
The Leveling Guide seems a bit off.

feel free to contact me here :)

Efke
Warder

Postby Efke » Apr 26, 2018 14:22

Contact <Empire>, they're friendly and will happily get one more fellow to play with, they have a recruitment post just here on the board.
Fk_ shm_

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Apr 26, 2018 15:04

If you haven't already joined <Empire>, TYRANTS guild is recruiting as well. Empire are good people, but we have cookies :hammer:

spiranz
Guardian

Postby spiranz » Apr 26, 2018 17:21

Awesome, once i am home ill read both guild post and decide :)

Bellasaris
Warder

Postby Bellasaris » Apr 29, 2018 01:12

We would love to have you in Empire :) We have several xp groups going on at the same time for different levels, I'm sure we can work you into one of them. :) We are casual, but we are newly re booted. I was away for a while to had to rebuild. Usually at least 2 pages of folks NA primetime that are online. Just send a tell to Bella or Horidd or Vabuki, Losse or Dore-something.

Bellasaris
GM of Empire

Return to Midgard