<Empire> Casual Guild recruiting!

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Bellasaris
Warder

Postby Bellasaris » Apr 05, 2018 02:39

<Empire> a mostly NA gulid, is now currently recruiting all levels and classes for casual play. We have all levels for folks to group with, some have made it to 50 recently!

We are an old guild that is rebuilding since I've been away. Some old members are even returning to the guild. We have a friendly, helpful lot here and hope you will be able to find a good home here with us! We are Casual but we will be doing all we can whether it be PVE or RvR. This guild is coming along nicely I am very pleased with the outcome and integrity of our player base.

Right now we are mostly focused on leveling, building crafters and getting our guild house and all the perks. (Guild house and all the perks have been bought.)

If interested please send anyone a tell and they will get you with either me (Porsscha) or any recruit officer for invite. Or you can /send me directly. :)

Our Rules:

Be kind to all. Our rep is important to us.
Be for the guild first and foremost.
No Racism, Political or Religious talk in guild chat.
We don't shun guildies from groups because of class.
No botting. (Yes some still try and get away with it..ie.."This is my girlfriend/wife's account"

Thank you for reading and happy hunting Midgardians!
Last edited by Bellasaris on May 11, 2018 23:18, edited 2 times in total.

losse
Warder

Postby losse » Apr 10, 2018 22:26

I am guessing some looking at this post may be returning players.

These 2 midgard guide vids may be a good refresher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKKH3tdhgg&t=914s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3wUxmpqdg&t=7s

The guild is expanding quickly. Come join the fun 8)

Bellasaris
Warder

Postby Bellasaris » May 10, 2018 23:59

Guild is going strong! If you need a home this is the place to be!

Russiancrushian
Myrmidon

Postby Russiancrushian » May 11, 2018 02:25

Sent you a PM regarding the guild. Forgot to ask however, is your guild NA?

Bellasaris
Warder

Postby Bellasaris » May 11, 2018 23:17

Yes Its NA. And I replyed to your PM :)

Bonemageddon
Guardian

Postby Bonemageddon » May 15, 2018 04:57

Howdy,

I am looking for some good people to play with. Just started up on the server with a Bone Dance lvl 10. Hoping to have some PVE fun and then RvR. Was just curious who is the best person to get in touch with and what is the best time to log on.

Thanks in advance and let me know,

Bonemageddon

mwahos1
Guardian

Postby mwahos1 » Jul 17, 2018 15:46

Would love to join, but can't seem to get into contact with someone who can invite.

losse
Warder

Postby losse » Oct 29, 2018 20:36

Just a quick update. The guild is still going. Got a great group of people US evenings. Check out our new web page.

https://daocempire.shivtr.com/

hadadat
Guardian

Postby hadadat » Nov 16, 2018 07:16

Hey there, I just applied on your guild's website, but figured I'd introduce myself here as well. I started playing DAoC when SI was released, played for about three years and played all three realms. I happened to stumble across Uthgard by chance a few weeks ago and finally got around to installing and setting it up the other day. I rolled a Koby Shaman and it's been fun and has brought back some great memories, so I decided that I should look for a guild to join to make the game even more fun.

Hope to see you soon!

Return to Midgard