[ Midgard ] Xp loot list

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Nov 02, 2019 20:25

Pouli, when did you test Giant Snow Crab Claw? As of 2 days ago the claws drop but NPC has no dialogue, etc.

Also, there are a number of items you have on here which are 'new' but were not listed in the file Abydos provided. How do you know these have been placed in the game? For example Fenrir Tracker Paw / Galagore...yes the npc gives the dialogue, but I was assuming it was a mistake of some sort that this was added as this item was not included in the file Abydos provided of quests added to the game.

I would include in this category:
Jeweled Shaman Totem
Fenrir Tracker Paw
Cockatrice Feather
Red Eyes
Aurora Corpse
Troll Teeth
Malefic Tooth
Spirit Stone
Vial of Ghastly Vapors
Runemaster Sealed Page
Ice Shard
Ghostly Necklace

How do you know these have been added? It would be fantastic if they are in, at one point I was farming for some of these items because these were included on the original very old Issue Tracker report as being missing in game. However I did not get any to drop. Then I reread the "NEWS" thread where Abydos mentioned how to find the ones he added to game, and none of these are on that list.

Pouli
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pouli » Nov 02, 2019 20:34

I haven't tested the npc of the Giant Snow Crab Claw right now, if it is not working I will put the npc name in the list in red, but at least we can loot the item.

For the list, I took all the classic kill task quests from http://camelot.allakhazam.com.

Just loot an Ice Water from a snow giant ( they also loot Vial of Ice Water ) but this one is an Shrouded Isles quest :p
Poulivore : Weak Singer
Maelig : Endangered species

RandomNoob
Myrmidon

Postby RandomNoob » Nov 02, 2019 21:12

Pouli wrote:I haven't tested the npc of the Giant Snow Crab Claw right now, if it is not working I will put the npc name in the list in red, but at least we can loot the item.

For the list, I took all the classic kill task quests from http://camelot.allakhazam.com.

Just loot an Ice Water from a snow giant ( they also loot Vial of Ice Water ) but this one is an Shrouded Isles quest :p

Yes, I believe you will find that Mildri will not accept the crab claw. Beni, npc for the Vial of Ice Water has no dialogue and will not take the Vial.

The list you have compiled is correct as far as what SHOULD be in the game, and there was an old Issue Tracker item at one point that included all of these; HOWEVER I specifically compiled a list of only what was working before and what Abydos said he put in the game in June. Those I listed above were not included on what he said he updated, so regardless of the fact that a npc here and there might have the dialogue right (for example Galagore in Vasudheim), I do not believe any of those items have been put in the game. I did do several hours of farming for things like jeweled shaman totems, runemaster pages, fenrir paws, cockatrice eyes, ice shards, etc. last week and none of these dropped.

God have mercy on you when you go to check out the Polished Piece of Obsidian from Ashmongers....I killed 400 of them this morning and only got one drop. Quest works though for what its worth.

Pouli
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pouli » Nov 02, 2019 22:59

400 outch !!!

Then I need to check again Scroll of Eternal Sorrow, maybe the drop rate is really low there too.
Poulivore : Weak Singer
Maelig : Endangered species

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Apr 20, 2020 01:11

Red Eye issue reopened in issue tracker. Blank no info and very low drop rate. Got one in about 1:30 mins. ty.
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Pendalith
Myrmidon

Postby Pendalith » Apr 20, 2020 06:03

Malefic Tooth is broken
"Whether your aim is to dominate enemies in the frontier, become a legendary crafter, or defeat dragons throughout the land, Uthgard has a place for you! So join us, rekindle the memories of old and let the adventures begin!"

https://www.uthgard.net/donate

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Apr 20, 2020 23:29

Hi all :grin:

Im actually verifying the kill tasks. I dont know if I will finish to verify all the kill tasks, its very frustating to kill hundreds of mobs and not getting KT items; is it a bad luck as answered me Abydos (LOL), a very very low drop rate, a bad working Random Generator or a bugged kill task ?
I collect the results of my findings in a spreadsheet, and I give you the link here to help you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BWwZO03wdmA_SOTpdFu6CXquFIg4DmvPhGd7ioIChU/edit#gid=1910048584

Up to date: 2020-05-11
29/30 verified... the end is close :)

Note: this spreadsheet was created from this post: https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=47917&p=478496&hilit=teardrop#p478496, thanks a lot to Randomnoob, Pouli and all others who participate.

I will keep this spreadsheet up to date if i find something to change or add.
Its sad to know that all the work we all do on these kill task is almost useless, Abydos (the last member of the staff) wont correct anything (may be unable to do so), look at the issue tracker, many bugged KT are waiting answers for months...., only players leveling new toons and reading this forum may find this usefull :(
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » May 15, 2020 16:32

Finally completed!

All the results are in the previous spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BWwZO03wdmA_SOTpdFu6CXquFIg4DmvPhGd7ioIChU/edit#gid=1910048584

On a total of 30 Kill Tasks implemented on MIdgard by Abydos: https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=47812 2019-06-02 almost 1 year ago :cry:
- 10 are working correctly,
- 11 are working but bugged (wrong dialgue with quest givers, wrong item dropped by mob, some KT will not be seen by player unaware of the existence of the quest...),
- 9 are not working at all.

So, since the first post by Pouli 27 Feb 2018 10:16, the 2 previous posts in this topic, the numerous entries in the Issue Tracker (ie 4189, 4908, 4937, 4938, 4939, 4940...) until today, the Midgard KT are still heavily bugged or not working.

someone said: Dead Horse :hammer:

Its verified.
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;

Fier
Warder

Postby Fier » May 18, 2020 20:34

It seems the quest giver text for the Level 40-43 "Magic Clay" Killtask has found its way to Hibernia instead. I got it with NPC "Kalla" (Poison Merchant) in Howth. Normally I was expected something about "Deamhan Breath" which is the Kill Task Item she should take. Not sure if Deamhan Breath is working or not, could not turn in, but as lvl 46 i am above max level of quest (44).
Attachments
deamhan_breath.jpg
kalla.jpg

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » May 19, 2020 13:33

Several Kill Task in Midgard are messed up with Hibernia KT (or SI KT).
For Magic Clay, our npc dialogue is correct but, Magic Clay dont drop at all.

MagicClay.JPG
NPC on Midgard has right dialoque for Magic Clay.

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Nov 16, 2021 22:04

Thick White Pelt does drop. But there is an issue with a twin item dropping, with same name and empty info. Seems like a common issue on many exp items, that the "old" item before the exp item still have drop.

Please help confirm the issue and see the screenshots here: https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... _twin_drop
Attachments
sshot038.jpg
sshot037.jpg
sshot036.jpg
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

madskaizer
Eagle Knight

Postby madskaizer » Dec 01, 2021 12:06

Killed a lot of "ghostly hibernian invader" in Uppland. Did not get any [ 42 -> 45 ] Ghostly Necklace => Sydney : Fort Veldon
Uthgard 2.0 auto-bestiary Zones, maps, monsters, locations, items, drop rates and statistics.
DAoC game mechanics information templates, realm ranks, spell dmg type, melee speed, blocking, exp/group calculation
Alb <M Y T H>: Citybilens, 50 Minstrel, Muchthinarms, 49 Paladin & Boltsarebroken, 48 Wizard
Hib: April, 50 Eldritch
Mid <Myth>: Direktoeren, 50 Shaman, Flammespyd, 50 Runemaster & Skambankeren, 50 Berzerker

also Tesla coil and high voltage is my hobby

Previous

Return to Midgard