Grouping in Midguard a joke

Public communication platform for all Midgard players.
Furious-one
Guardian

Postby Furious-one » Feb 22, 2018 01:21

if you are not one of the chosen few classes forget it, 30 levels solo as a suppression runemaster, sitting day after day asking for groups and getting ignored. this is the same Midguard who always complains about lack of players participating in rvr yet they they ignore so many classes that try to level then finally get frustrated and just delete and move realms.

play
Myrmidon

Postby play » Feb 22, 2018 02:12

My advice would be to try and find an active guild for groups. Pugging is always painful but friends make it a bit more enjoyable.

Liah
Myrmidon

Postby Liah » Feb 22, 2018 02:18

Hm weird, leveld my twink rm (yellow autobubble/RC) and had no problems at all. ''Normal'' groups and aoe groups took me. Think the problem might be that not as many are lvling up toons anymore?

Only advice i can give you is to hang in there and not be a douche when in group (not saying you are one but its almost unbelievable how salty some people are even in xp groups). You'll get to know some people eventually who will take you with them more often when leveling up :)
Khadafi: You guys are getting schooled by Liah
Khadafi: Get your skills up
Kunta: School these rookies Liah

Furious-one
Guardian

Postby Furious-one » Feb 22, 2018 05:48

I have been playing around a year now, I have seen many come and go, I play a few nights a week, usually soloing blues while asking for random groups, have gotten picked up one time in all the time I played, today I decided to just sit in sf instead of soloing blues, did the lfg for 2 hours and had my fill.
Join a guild you say,Many seem to be foreign guilds, many French and Italian and German guilds. The one large guild that is English speaking said I needed some levels. fine, but how do I get levels if no one groups me? at any rate after a year of frustration I deleted. no loss to Mid I guess.

Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Feb 22, 2018 08:52

no loss for midgard

Furious-one
Guardian

Postby Furious-one » Feb 22, 2018 15:49

And you are part of the reason people leave :) no loss being around people like you

isocleas2
Gryphon Knight

Postby isocleas2 » Feb 22, 2018 16:22

There are a few big english speaking guilds, legacy, myth, team america, good men, shocker etc, I think maybe you gave up too soon on the guild search. Without a guild/friends to lvl with it can be pretty frustrating, best of luck on hib/alb and if you can't find a group there you may want to consider building one yourself.

Kaozium
Myrmidon

Postby Kaozium » Feb 22, 2018 16:40

Furious-one wrote: Midguard who always complains about lack of players participating in rvr yet they they ignore so many classes that try to level

history of daoc. always been like this and always will be, whatever the realm.

Galandriel4
Myrmidon

Postby Galandriel4 » Feb 22, 2018 19:31

no loss for midgard

Eorkern
Gryphon Knight

Postby Eorkern » Feb 23, 2018 14:27

Make your own group if you don't like waiting for others to make it for you.

Elodus
Myrmidon

Postby Elodus » Feb 26, 2018 01:49

Furious-one wrote:if you are not one of the chosen few classes forget it, 30 levels solo as a suppression runemaster, sitting day after day asking for groups and getting ignored. this is the same Midguard who always complains about lack of players participating in rvr yet they they ignore so many classes that try to level then finally get frustrated and just delete and move realms.
There are a lot of Summoner's Hall raids every weekend. Trying to go on one, they're usually excellent XP.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Motark - Runemaster
<Shocker>

Gian
Warder

Postby Gian » Mar 09, 2018 16:29

Grouping is mid is not such a chore, I levelled a stealher to 50 in a couple of weeks for me most of it was done in PUG groups from lvl 10 to lvl 50, all it took was to look in /lfg and if it took to long? to start your own group, easy enough to get the ball rolling then go to DF or frontiers, or one of the classic dungeons like Spindelhalla

I dont know what else to say, apart from sorry that you found it hard to find a good group whilst in Mid

but one thing i can say for certain 100% is that I wouldve not have attempted to level such a class so quickly if grouping in midgard was a "joke"

I guess a huge helping factor is that mid gets alot of shamans lfg, and they will have endu buff most of the time, which makes melee groups very viable - ive even been in a group with 3 SBs and a hunter as DPS at raumarik trees, and we slayed it!! Midgard does melee groups very well, and thats should be capitalised upon when trying to level up a toon on Midgard.

If youre not into melee types? theres also many groups crying out for shamans, healers, and PBTers theres always loads to do here

if that whets your appetite again for getting back into the grind? then welcome Sir and may you find fun and enjoyment in Midgard (or whatever realm you play on) :)

Baird_50
Warder

Postby Baird_50 » Mar 09, 2018 19:44

Furious-one wrote:I have been playing around a year now, I have seen many come and go, I play a few nights a week, usually soloing blues while asking for random groups, have gotten picked up one time in all the time I played, today I decided to just sit in sf instead of soloing blues, did the lfg for 2 hours and had my fill.
Join a guild you say,Many seem to be foreign guilds, many French and Italian and German guilds. The one large guild that is English speaking said I needed some levels. fine, but how do I get levels if no one groups me? at any rate after a year of frustration I deleted. no loss to Mid I guess.
if it’s taken you a year and you still couldn’t hack it on Midgard then maybe daoc isn’t for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Mar 10, 2018 11:19

Tasking you don't need groups and you are 20 in few time
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Roxxor
Gryphon Knight

Postby Roxxor » Mar 23, 2018 02:34

Simple Solution: give away your stuff, delete your chars and change the realm.
Midgard is the worst realm for caster...
Danke Uthgard für 10 Jahre
Sent: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am
To: Roxxor

If you arent having fun just stop posting. No need to ****** post on the forum. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
------------------
I am posting here because i have no fun and tried to rescue Uthgard.
Finally i did it like half of staff, i gave up...

Next

Return to Midgard