A short faction-story for Albion

Public communication platform for all Albion players.
kilmarnock_rha
Warder

Postby kilmarnock_rha » Mar 04, 2022 14:00

In Pennine Mountains you could find here some grimwood in "war" with the fellwood:

The grimwood is most time agressive with you, the fellwood most time neutral.

If you pull the grimwood from N to the fellwood into the S, the fellwood will help you to kill the grimwood. ( ofc the fellwood need to be at least neutral to you! )

*BAM* you are now able to kill red/purple :lol: ( depends on your class )

ofc you lose some exp, because the fellwood "leech" some. but its still funny and you still get the loot (if you did some dmg as well...).

tbc

*if you know some other places like this, please tell me*
...for Hibernia! :-D

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Mar 04, 2022 16:18

in cornwall rooters and boogeys are at war as well
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Mar 05, 2022 06:01

This mechanic is why Clud farming can be so tricky. Two of his spawns are in the middle of Stonecrush camps, so you basically need to log a burst dmg char there (with friendly Stonecrush faction).

Anyway, that middle spawn at the Stonecrush camp on the west side of Dartmoor is a funny place to pull all nearby Granite giants into =)

It's pretty foggy, but aren't there some fun spots in Avalon City like that too?

Oh....Ancient Copper Necklace....you will be mine again.
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Return to Albion